Gah, damn docotrs! ><

Get a new dentist.

I don’t like going to doctors. I never did. When you go to one of them because you have a problem but feel perfectly healthy otherwise, you get told how many problems you have and feel terribly sick when you go home. :stuck_out_tongue: And that after a looong waiting time.

Originally posted by Rountree
Get a new dentist.

First off, he’s my orthodontist, not my dentist, there’s a difference. And second of all,

I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THE BEST DAMN DOCTOR I’VE EVER HAD BECAUSE OF ONE DAMN INCIDENT!

Argh.
This sorta happened to me with one of my psychiatrist appointments. Only for some reason, they didn’t have the appointment on their computers, so the time slot got taken over by a small red-headed child… And I was already having a bad day that day too twitch

That must have been VERY unpleasant… Don’t worry, Val! I’m sure there’s a rational explanation for this.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
That must have been VERY unpleasant… Don’t worry, Val! I’m sure there’s a rational explanation for this.

Would that rational explanation be hes gone for the week on vacation, she already said why the dr. isn’t there…

Val, if it makes you feel better, feel free to beat the crap out of me…

But, seriously, I am sorry to hear that… tell us what the doc’s excuse was, ok?

I guess you get to miss another day of school to go back now?

Okay, I went back there today, and apparently, they had my appointment schedued for today, not yesterday. I don’t know who’s fault this is now, but anyway, it seems that they were indeed taking a holiday yesterday. Ah, well.

I hated my orthodontist. I’d arrive on time, if not a few minutes early. 30 mins to an hour later I’d be called in, another 45 min in the chair staring at the cieling, before the doctor come over, askes me how I’m doing and hands me over to a nurse to cange my bands. Total apointment time: 1:30-2:00hrs. Total time with doctor/nurse, 5 mins tops. I too once had to miss almost an entire day of school just waiting 3 hours!!! That was before I was even called in!!!

You and I must have had the same dent…oh.Orthodontist.Well maybe they’re from the same place.Oh so true.

And I can understand why Val is reluctant to give up a damn good doctor…if he doesn’t do anything listed above, I wouldn’t want to go to another place either.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
[b]First off, he’s my orthodontist, not my dentist, there’s a difference. And second of all,

I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THE BEST DAMN DOCTOR I’VE EVER HAD BECAUSE OF ONE DAMN INCIDENT! [/b]

How do you know they are that good if this is the forst time you would have seen that doctor.

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
How do you know they are that good if this is the forst time you would have seen that doctor.

This ISN’T the first time, I’ve had him for two years now!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I have no idea, but that’s my guess, at least. I’ll check to see if it’s open tomorrow, and get the story behind it. And Wiz, this was the first time witht his guy, and he’s damn good. I ain’t giving him up!

Sorry, when you said that, I assumed this was the first time you were going to see this guy. My fault.

:moogle: mooglish huggles For Dragonessa and Val

Heh, I’m glad this kind of stuff happens has never happened to me before. My parents generally make the apointments on weekends so I never miss a day of school for them.

Also a quection Val are you on retainers or braces or something else?