G4 h8s gamers.

To see Anna Nicole Smith as Ivy makes me weep

That’s just nasty.

NO GODDAMNIT NO NO NO! That filthy bag is NOT my precious Ivy, NO NO NO! Die Anna, die in you silicon infested, botox injected pile of riches and false reality of people liking you. DIE AND BURN IN A THOUSAND FIRES OF THE DEEPEST HELL ANNA!!!
I FUCKING HATE YOU ANNA, and I HATE G4 too!

cries

lmao. This should be interesting.

Hogaaan!!! Fuck G4, Go VG Cats GOOO!

Oh underscore fucking little oh.

poor Ivy :scream:

NOOOOOOO! IIIIIIIIIIIIVYYYYYYYYY!!!

On another note: Roffle @ VGCats.

That second picture scares me. :scream:

K, gonna throw up now. Niceee thanks Izlude for making this thread survivable.

Eww.

There needs to be a better word for “wrong”. No, wait, there is. I believe the word is FUBAR’ed. :-/

Ivy’s not a doggie-cuddling, whiny-voiced bimbo…THIS IS NOT A PROPER REPRESENTATION OF IVY! >O

FUCK YOU G-4! I MEAN IT!

SWEET HOLY HELL, SOMEONE GOUGE MY EYES OUT!

[Yar head a splode] DOYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!11111elevenses

That’s it. My first act as supreme dictator of the world is to make the G4 offices and studios a class crater.

Can’t keep away from picture, mind scarred for life.

Ok… I’m losing it.

G4 has never understood its audience… they always chuncked gamers into the same crowd as MTV. A bunch of pointless flashes of colorful light for people with short attention spans, which is the sterotypical raver, not the sterotypical gamer. We look at said lights for hours.

But, now they went out and took over a very promising, and enjoyable small time network, and corrupted it like a retro-virus on steriods. I haven’t watched it since the take-over… but, looking at pictures like this, flashing them over a web page like Brittney Speares pin-ups…

I just don’t get it. The news think we are violent, the entertainment industry thinks we are Gen X personas. Its rather aggravating