Furries are invading my town

What if someone provides these items for you, and we conveniently happen to be passing the second where said items have been handed to you and before you burn them in a ritualistic manner? Should we shoot you then?

May i shoot you? I would like to kill some one right now. So may i blow off your head with a shotgun? A 12 guage to be exact.

Umm…anyway, I’ve never met a furry before. I suppose from all I’m hearing, I should count myself lucky.

I’m against violence. Probably because I’m 100 lbs. and couldn’t fight my way out of…a bunch of things. I’m still able to get creeped out and disturbed. Your…being totally serious though right? A fox tail? What has this world come to I say…?

I’d hit it.

There’s only one course of action you can take, Zepp. That course involves a supersoaker, citric acid and ceremonial stakes. I’ve heard tell that furries have the innate ability to respawn by reaching into the depths of the abyss and absorbing a soul. Clearly, while they are blinded by citric acid being sprayed in their eyes, a good ceremonial bloodletting with a blessed stake will exorcise the dark spirits within them.

You could also just grab some gasoline, paper, matches and bottles and get molotov happy.

Wow, he was completely right about you.

Get the fuck out of my thread troll. If you want to kill someone so badly, there’s always your miserable, pathetic self just waiting for you to pull the trigger. And then if we’re lucky your name will be erased from all of our memories forever on the next board purge. Hell, compared to you, the furries don’t even seem so bad anymore. Maybe I’ll stop by and say hi, see if I can convince any of them to dress up like penguins or llamas or some shit to go and rape your asshole. Hey, I’m all for finding an acceptable use to society’s outcasts. In their desperation for understanding and compassion, I’m sure I could convince a few of these wayward souls to have a little fun. Sounds like much more fun than burning their hotel down (it’s a nice hotel the rest of the year).

I think NMG was trying to be ‘funny’, or sarcastic, or something like that, but given how I was not amused and can’t identify which one he was trying to be, he just failed miserably at it.

I always wondered why furries are so hated, pathetic as they are, when there are far worse people out in the world.

NMG, the other comments were funny. Yours were just… Wrong. Joking’s one thing, but what you said sounded all too serious. There’s a fine line between specifically mentioning a 12 gauge shotgun and jokingly talking about super soakers, citric acids, or vague questions of hunting. Jeez.

And Zepp, you had a right to be angry, but given that NMG was HOPEFULLY joking, some of your comments were out of line. The sentiment behind them was not, but the words used to express said sentiment was. :confused: