Funny web site

Okay I dont know of you all know about this site but here it is

www.nuklearpower.com

It’s funny 8-bit and it’s based on FF1 for nes. I was reading it and couldn’t stop laughing

Is that the actual link? Because it doesn’t lead to sod all for me.

EDIT: should it be www.nuclearpower.com not nuklear? I haven’t checked if this links to anything, but I was wondering if that was a typo…

No it’s nuklearpower I just tried it I’m on it now

You spelt <a href = “http://www.nuklearpower.com” target = “new”>Nuklear Power</a> in your linking incorrectly.

okay… thats what I type in to get there and it gets me there

shrugs Well, it don’t work for me…

Did you try my link?

It works too

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Did you try my link?

I just tried it, yes it does work thumbs up
The reason jcdodger’s link didn’t work was, as you said Cless, because the URL was wrong, it tries to link to www.nulearpower.com(this does not link to anything so don’t bother clicking it) not www.nuklearpower.com I’ll check out the site right now.

Uhm… Why link to 8-Bit Theater? Most of us know about it already? There’s three comics any decent sprite comic fan will know by heart: Bob and George, 8-Bit Theater, and That’s My Sonic (or whatever Psy calls it nowadays)

But this means there is still fresh meat for Black Mage! :o

And why post it in this forum? I realize jcdodger isn’t exactly the brightest banana in the produce aisle, mon, but this…this is just kinda depressing. Can someone nuke this thread?

I thought you were the resident nuker, X.
And well, not everyone has been converted into spritecomicinism just yet :slight_smile:

Heh. I’d nuke it on principle.

'Sides, it would probably be better off in the main forum.

hangs my head X why like do you set out just to bring a guy down like gee YES i know that people herd of the site but there are others who have not so from one guy to another plz Im asking you to give this bs of insults okay Im asking you nicely stop it

Originally posted by jcdodger
hangs my head X why like do you set out just to bring a guy down like gee YES i know that people herd of the site but there are others who have not so from one guy to another plz Im asking you to give this bs of insults okay Im asking you nicely stop it

First of all, why is this in this forum?

99% of all people on the Internet know about Nuklear Power. What’s your point?

EDIT: Forgive me, I was wrong. More like 101.001%.

I guess sprite comics qualify as media :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s enough guys, back off from jc. Thank you.

It would help if we understood his jibberish…

Tuh, his writing is perfectly understandable. You just like saying that :stuck_out_tongue: