Funny things we hear from computer-illiterate people

OMG that made me lmfao for about 10 minutes.

Not to change the topic, but…

I tried setting up a computer for my grandpa once and he kept asking me what I was doing…

ME: Setting up a SPAM Blocker…
GRANDPA: But I want spam! Make me a sammich…

The sad part is, he wasn’t kidding. He hauled the comp off to a dump a month later.

When I want stuff like this, I usually go to Clientcopia, though that’s kinda hit or miss whether it’ll be funny or infuriating (or merely dense on the part of whoever posted it).

Magma: I have situations like that once or twice a month, with my father’s siblings. Dad seems to be one of the few in the family who knows what a computer really is. Some of my aunts believe to this day that a computer is nothing but a typing machine hooked to a TV.

Dragon: I remember that! :smiley: It was one of the best threads ever! I’ve saved that to my disc now, I gotta show that to my grandkids someday XD

By the way, to those of you who like Dilbert, the last two strips have been about Dogbert’s Password Recovery Service for Morons. Those made me giggle more than average because I can almost relate to those (the guy who wanted to hack gunbound to get his password back XD).

It really doesnt seem like that long ago. I guess cos it’s still there to read.

OT, I found some other threads of mine. I was such a dick, lol. I’m really sorry.