Funny Pics

I hate you all now…

:enguard: : Ha ha ha!

:mwahaha: : Wow, that’s pathetic.

:ah-ha!: : Hey, I liked them!

:get it?: : Yeah, but your vote doesn’t count.

:ah-ha!: : Blood!

Yay. Mission accomplished. Yet another person I know nothing about, and I don’t care about, hates me! 8D

…JUST KIDDING! makes more captions One day, you shall laugh…one day…

:mwahaha: : And I thought I was insane!

Oh- the stupid sprites talking to each other?

That isn’t funny, either.

Stop trying to be funny- you’re only making us cry and eventually you will be responsible for the mass RPGC suicide, and they’ll call us a cult- and after that they will blame RPGs…

…and it will be YOUR fault!

REALLY? Alright!

:enguard: : How dare you insult sprites talking to each other. Without SPIRTES THIS FORUM WOULDN’T EXSIST! WITH OUT SPRITES THE FIRST GAMES WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN INVENTED, AND YOUR STUPID SELVES WOULDN’T BE AT THIS FORUM WASTING YOUR LIVES!!!

:mwahaha: : Holy crap.

No. The first games did not have sprites in them. The games that paved their way for console RPGs were games like Dungeons and Dragons. And if you want to get a little later- text based adventure games like Zork.

And you still aren’t funny.

You know what? Shut the fuck up. I don’t give a fuck what you’re saying. And don’t even start about how nobody gives a fuck about this thread. FUCK OFF!

Calm down. I’m not being hostile.

I’ll calm down when I want, thank you very much. I don’t need everybody saying it’s stupid, and saying nothing I do is funny, and YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!?

People who use sprites to talk really piss me off. It shows how cool (DOUBLE-MEGA-ULTRA WINK) they are.

Chill out man, before you get yourself in trouble.

I’m not trying to be COOL! MY GOD! I FIND IT ENJOYABLE! I SUPPOSE WRITING FANFICS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO BE COOL! BECAUSE “omg thyr usng teh chrters 2 tlk OMG!”

Take a deep breath. Fanfics involve talent. Captions like that don’t.

Listen- like I said, we are not being hostile. You should take it less personally then you are. A hot temper doesn’t get you anywhere.

If you’re really that mad, I suggest that you cool off for a little bit and then come back. You might even laugh at how angry you got.

K, I wanna throw in my two cents here. chucks a coupla pennies at some random person

Dante, Sprite conversations are an old, unfunny thing now, like AYB. No one finds it entertainign anymore. Caption things, too. You could just grab some random screenshot or pic, slap a crappy one-liner on there, and there youi have it, you have the best captioned pic ever. So what does that tell you about all the rest?

And Fanfics require talent, if they’re to be good. I mean, you need to be drawn into the stories to enjoy them. But these, they just seem… well, stupid.

And I agree with CyberC, you’re being a BIT too tense and hostile about this, methinks.

“I’m the one that’s gonna die, when it’s time for me to die. So let me live MY life, the way I want TO.”
–Jimi Hendrix

Guys…don’t be annoying. Just drop it and let him do his thing, even if it’s not funny or talented or whatever other thing you wanna label it. If you don’t like it, you don’t need to say anything.

Maz out.

-Mazrim Taim

There you go.

:enguard: : HA HA! Watch me talk!!!

That still doesn’t mean you should completely abuse the sprites…

Think about it…do I use Ayane in every thread?

…Maz, you really need to learn to not talk. Like, as much as Dante here needs to learn to be funny.

MM, is it just me or do you criticize every little thing? Maz spoke corect english, and it made perfect sense. And she’s right, let Dante post captioned pics if he wants, it’s his own decision.