Fun Facts Thread!

I’m bored as hell, so let’s put up some nonsense, for the hell of it.

Fun fact: According to Hostess, it takes approximately 45 seconds to explode a Twinkie in a microwave.

Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten.

Concorde, the fastest commercial plane at one time, could cross the Atlantic route of London-New York in three hours!

You can sing Amazing Grace to the tune of the theme to Giligan’s Island, and vice-versa.

(I just learned this one a couple days ago.)

Too bad Gilligans Island sucked and wasn’t worth watching.

Pigs have thirty minute orgasms.

Contrary to what most films have shown, most European mediaeval persons had quite good teeth, since processed sugars were unknown and refined sugar was an exotic and rare import.

If Brooklyn, New York became independent of New York City, it would be the third largest city in the United States, after the remainder of New York and Los Angeles.

Architeutis Dux, also known as the Giant Squid, is the largest invertebrate on Earth. It can reach up to 60 ft. length, and larger ones have been reported. It also has the largest eye among all animals, with a diameter larger than 1 ft. No giant squid has ever been filmed nor photographed alive; Though a few were accidentally captured alive by fishing nets, they all died before reaching the surface or the port.

Santa Claus is apparently real.

There is a cloud of alcohol in outer space with enough alcohol to make four trillion, trillion drinks. It’s free for the taking, but it’s 10,000 light years away from Earth.

Also: One glass of milk can give a person a .02 blood alcohol concentration (BAC) on a Breathalyzer test. That’s enough in some states for persons under age 21 to lose their drivers license and be fined.

Lastly: The shallow champagne glass originated with Marie Antoinette. It was first formed from wax molds made of her breasts.

If a cat jumps on your head, and licks you…the apocalipse is coming.

Fun Fact: Good Charlotte sucks!

I’m sure most of you will agree with that

Now for a serious fun fact.
If I didn’t spend the amount of money on cigarettes that I spend in a year, I’d be about 600 dollars richer a year. Shit, I need to quit. That’s my resolution. Hopefully, unlike my other resolutions(which was also to quit smoking last year), it’ll work this time.

Another Fun Fact: Talking on a cellphone while driving impairs you more that having a .08 BAC in your system.

In Japanese, “atonement” and “ingredients” are homonyms. Okay, why are they called fun facts, anyway? Is it supposed to be like, “Hey, I’m having FUN knowing this fact!”

When travelling at 120 mph, a Formula One racing car creates enough downforce that it can drive upside-down on the cieling of a tunnel. Just watch out for the exit :smiley:

Instead of listing ALL of these, go check them out yourselves:

Sometimes, I go pee.

Infonick looks sexy in a thong. :hahaha;

Lies. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s not possible on Earth. Not possible.

it’s very possible.

Random Fact: In Star Trek DS9, Quark’s square glasses in his bar are actually upside-down candle holders.

State an informative website, with proof, and I’ll admit defeat.