Fullmetal Alchemist game NA release confirmed. :D

Looks like Sqaure-Enix decided to give the go-ahead for the first PS2 FMA game, Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel, to be released in January '05 in North America. Who else is excited? I’m excited. It seems to use a Kingdom Hearts-style combat system, with the ability to transmute most of anything you see into weapons (ie lampposts into cannons. :D), and 30 minutes of new animated bits for the plot.

Now all I have to do is wait until they release it in Europe for some transmuting fun, probably about 6 months later you bastards. ;_;

WHAT!

:smiley:

First game, NA release confirmed. The videos are hard to find, but they’re there.

Does use a KH-like system, where objects can be transformed into weaponry, and Al fights, Goofy/Donald-like, by your side, rather than as a playable character (unless they have a 2-player mode).

Second game, release uncertain, probably depending on success of NA release of FMA1, Videos are under ‘movies’.

Seems to have an impvoved comboing system, and if I’m not mistaken takes place post-Hughes, and this time you can have Roy, Hawkeye and maybe others fighting with you as allies.

I have only seen a little of FMA but this is still awesome :smiley:

WOW!!! You’re late as fuck with that! It’s been known since around E3, if not earlier. They already planned on bringing it out after it was liscened.

Sorry. Just thought i"d give you a hard time :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice. My friend will like hearing this, and me too.

I still need to see more of FMA though. ONly seen the first 5 eps so far.

HA! We get it before you! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :mwahaha: :hahaha;

I read about that in an issue of EGM. i bet it’s battle engine will be closer to .hack’s then KH. Here’s some extra info. here

Jolly?

Jolly.