Fucking thunderstorms

A thunderstorm has been kind enough to take out my Internet connection and inflict partial damage onto two of my computers so you’ll be seeing a whole lot less of me the next few days. Aren’t you lucky?

Well who wouldn’t want to see a lot less of death? ha ha ha I’m so witty. I love storms, except when they interfere with my habits >>

Me too I always love sitting in the car when it is rainig or storming, it gives you such a feeling of saftey

Better yet, I prefer sitting in a house when it’s raining or storming. Much greater feeling so safety there.

Personally, I hate all forms of precipitation especially rain and snow. That and severe lightning has always made me uncomfortable.

One time while vacationing at Epcot my family and I were eating under a wooden structure (can’t think of a better name) and it began to pour out of the blue. Then the lightning started. I was like 10 or 11 at the time and I was so freaked out that the lightning would hit the structure and kill us all. Yeah, I know it was stupid now but it surely wasn’t then. Its was so bad that park personnel came on the loud speakers and told everyone to stay put, so we got soaked as the rain easily came through the structure. It went on for an hour or so then stopped but then it started up again. Thankfully we were inside watching a show then. My father was pissed that the park didn’t often any sort of “rain check”.

Sorry to hear that, Nul. I went thru the same thing a year ago when a bolt fell near my house and damaged my PC’s modem. On the bright side, that led me to getting internet via Cable (with an external modem) and the service has been MUCH better.

Hope you get things fixed soon.

I love all forms of precipitation, rain and snow are at the top of that list! I don’t like when it ashes or brimstones as much though.

It sucks your computer went on the fritz, but on the upside, imagen how many people are dead thanks to that thunder storm. ^^

Being in a car during a storm is so much fun <3 I love the sound the rain makes. Hell I love the sound rain makes regardless. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

The only weather I dislike is when it’s really cold. Rain; grand. Wind; no problem. Really hot; me loves it. But, since I’m so damn thin, through no fault of my own, cold gets to me like, eh, cold to…things that are, ya know, susceptible to cold. Yeah.

I’m not so thin and I still hate the cold. Give me 90 degree dry heat and I’m a happy camper.

Is this why your site is down?

I don’t mind it being a bit cold, as long as I’m feeling well. If I’m feeling under the weather, I just can’t stand the cold.

As for the other types of weather, I don’t like be caught in heavy rain, but other than that give me any time of weather you like, it doesn’t really bother me.

Well as it turns out my ISP has already sent a replacement and only one of my computers were damaged. Wooh, now I finally got an excuse to get it replaced!

You should be paranoid just like people in my town. There are a few thousands of very high buildings with lightning rods on all of them, and we still put anti-surge and other assorted protection against eletric stuff on our machines. My computer is hooked to a couple of stabilizers.

Back.
Just got my firewall to replace now.

I love all weather. 'cept when it interferes with my plans.