Fucking animal control

Manus, do you always make a multitude of responses that have barely anything to do with the conversation, just ranting at nothing in particular?

As far as you, Frame, I’m glad that you got rid of your problem, especially without killing it… but they should have had a damned trap on them. Thats just ridiculous.

This makes you wonder: Who is the brightest of pest control employees and the guy in Crocodile Hunter?

You should buy a big cage, place food in it, trap the racoon and ship it to me. nod, nod

I know what you mean, I have a hard time controlling my animal fucking! it really sucks when they squirm around trying to get away.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I know what you mean, I have a hard time controlling my animal fucking! it really sucks when they squirm around trying to get away.

:o

Another classic.

Don’t ever leave, Charle.

Okay, back on topic:

Racoon Gone. Good.
Racoon Gone without use of lethal force. Good.
Racoon Gone in spite of poor planning by Animal Control. Good.
The fact that Animal Control was so dense as to not bring a frickin’ trap. Not good.

But hey, way to go man.

I give animals a chance…if they’re persistant, they die last stupid animal happeend to be a wood pecker that decided to keep pecking my air conditioner…12 guage shotgun, couldnt find any pieces, so you cant say it suffered.

Good on ya Charl…And too Bad about the Savage Lil bugger Framie…Im sure he added a bit more color to your world :stuck_out_tongue: