Fucked up Dream Thread

The one that really stands out was the one where me, my brother, and my grandmother stopped by a drugstore with a mountain on top. It reached beyond the stratosphere, and was covered by perpetual snow. We climbed up, only to have both my grandmother and brother fall off halfway up. Unshaken, I continued to climb, reaching the summit.

Up at the top was a massive set of steel doors which lead to what appeared to be a smeltering plant or a garbage dump or something. Then, for some reason, an old paddy wagon that looked like the Ant Hill Mob car from Wacky Races was beside me, and some guy in a striped “prisoner” shirt wrote “dugby” in white permanent ink on the side of the car, broke into it, and drove it off the mountain.

Originally posted by Infonick
I’ve actually seen a picture of guy that had a similar idea, it wasn’t pretty. He was high on LSD or something and decided it’d be cool to cut his face of with some glass and feed it to his dog. It was pretty fucked up. I saw it when I was back in MCT.

Oh god, I’ve seen that picture. A friend showed it to me in HS. That’s the second most fucked-up thing I’ve ever heard about in my life, and the first for things I’ve seen pictures of. :X

hmm…weird dreams…
There was one where my family was on a plane that got hijacked by a woman using teddy bears for weapons. Then I pushed her out of the plane but she scoffed at me and said, “I came prepared,” and she pointed at her backpack.
All of a sudden it was me plummeting to my doom with her backpack, so I pulled the string and 2 teddy bears out…

Originally posted by Infonick
I’ve actually seen a picture of guy that had a similar idea, it wasn’t pretty. He was high on LSD or something and decided it’d be cool to cut his face of with some glass and feed it to his dog. It was pretty fucked up. I saw it when I was back in MCT.

That was also in a couple of movies… The Wall and Naked Lunch.

Let’s see.

I’ve had three odd dreams.

Funny-odd - The Iraq dream. It was really bizarre – I was sent to Iraq, and I had a specific job to do there. My job was to set all of the clocks back one hour, and I kept going around to people’s houses, setting them back. Iraq also looked like my friend’s basement, and I got paid in goats. By the end of the dream I looked behind me and there’s this huge-ass herd of goats following me.

Funny-odd 2 - The pigtails dream. I dreamt it was the last day of school – the periods were REALLY short – and I’m heading to English from lunch with my friends Davy and Maddie. My hair’s in pigtails (I’m getting paid to do this on the last day of school :D) and we’re skipping to English. (not skipping the class, you know, like, skipping? the type of movement)? And we go in the classroom, and instead of my English teacher, there’s the Kool-Aid Man. He busts through a wall, and he’s all like “OHHHHHH YEAHHH!” And the almost violently racist Asian kid, Robert, charges at the Kool-Aid Man screaming “DIE, WHITEY!” and shatters him.

Ohdearlordwtf-odd - The escher dream. Again, it seemed like a normal day at school, classes and all, but everything kept getting odd. You know how Escher has those oddly porportioned paintings and stuff that get you confused? That’s what my school was starting to turn into. I distinctly remember coming into Algebra II and telling my teacher “I’m late because the stairs wouldn’t stop going up”. Also annoying was that I couldn’t recognize people, because they started turning into bizarre, Picasso-esque people, and I think at the end of the day I ended up hiding under a desk and sobbing.

I’ve had tons of messed up dreams…plenty of “uh-oh where’d my clothes go” ones, like everyone else.

Some of my childhood dreams still haunt my waking hours. Not that I’m really scared by them anymore, but thinking about them recalls some sort of childhood response to them.

Like in one, I was riding these short tricycles inside a volcano (the trikes looked almost like the carts in Mario Kart 64, but this was long before the N64 came out). There were patches of land we had to stay one, and if we hit the lava we’d melt. Of course, above us there was an opening to the blue sky, but it was like 13’ up, and we were stuck.

I won’t even get into the rest…

i used do have this really weird dream when was about 5 or 6 that scared the shit out of me. it involved grey blocks slowly moving making low pitched grinding and groaning sounds, not sure why it scared me.

I think the weirdest dream I ever had involved me being chased by a six foot lump of parmesan cheese. And there was another one where I drowned in a tsunami.

My weird dream was I standind outside of my old house (when I was a kid) and all I could see was the house all around was fog. But I never went inside it was like I was frozen.::dekar!::

Ooh, another dream I had, I had these sort of psychic powers, and somebody assasinated me by shooting me in the head, and then I got confused as to whether I really was dead or not.

Originally posted by Nero
Funny-odd 2 - The pigtails dream. I dreamt it was the last day of school – the periods were REALLY short – and I’m heading to English from lunch with my friends Davy and Maddie. My hair’s in pigtails (I’m getting paid to do this on the last day of school :D) and we’re skipping to English. (not skipping the class, you know, like, skipping? the type of movement)? And we go in the classroom, and instead of my English teacher, there’s the Kool-Aid Man. He busts through a wall, and he’s all like “OHHHHHH YEAHHH!” And the almost violently racist Asian kid, Robert, charges at the Kool-Aid Man screaming “DIE, WHITEY!” and shatters him.

Awesomest. Dream. Ever.

Oh boy, that one was wacked out.

My favorite dream was when I dreamed the mall had two stories and was a spaceport. (incidentally, in this dream, a church was connected to the mall… imagine that…)

I launched off on some strange mission in a big rocketship, and wound up crashing on some strange earthlike world.

I went in back to the rocketship, entered something into the computer, and deployed 4 tanks out of the ship. I got in one, and the others followed me around obeying my orders.

I was after some evil overlord who was enslaving the local population (which incidentally looked just like Zulus) I came through and was cheered on by the populace as I made my way to defeat the enemy.

The freakiest part of this dream is that there was a screen in my tank that showed what the security camera showed (sort of a way to look behind me in the tank without turning around).

It also showed my face in the screen. I looked like I was 6 or 7 years old.

I was 13-14 at the time. Go figure.

It’s not MY dream, persay… But I feel that this one is worth mentioning.

It’s one of Fae’s ooooold dreams from back in the day. She had a Ghostbusters dream were she had this gun that would make everyone rabid And the best part of it was when she shot Egon with the rabis gun. Don’t remember much else, except that I am STILL laughing about it after all these years.

As for my new beeped up dream. I keep having these reoccuring dreams of getting into hideously violent car crashes on the freeway. The last one they had to use the jaws of life on me and my arm got tore off by the smashed dashboard.

Needless to say, I’m overly anxious after three friggin months of these dreams…

@_@

As for car dreams, I remember very few car dreams. One time I dreamed that my brother stole a car, and for some reason we were holding one of those round bowling-ball type bombs, and couldn’t get rid of it before it blew.

Instead of just blowing everything in the car up, it blew the top off the car and sent us flying.

Of course, the downside is that I learn a friend of mine lost his mother in a similar manner (except there was no comic-looking bomb in the reality, she just got thrown out the top of the car).

The only other dream that actually came true was when I dreamed my VCR malfunctioned and failed to tape a show that I wanted to watch. I woke up and discovered lo and behold, the VCR malfunctioned and failed to tape a show I wanted to watch.

Some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb!

hades, that’s pretty strange… my greatest fear and (scariest nightmares) always involve planets crashing in to eachother and entering our atmosphere and either crushing the planet, flinging us blindly into the sun or into space and leaving the solar system. shudder i see like the rings of saturn crashing in to the moon and wake up in a sweat.

also the dreams where i find the person i love bloated at the bottom of a fountain are pretty messed up. I’ve dreamt of the same fountain several times… its like a multi level swimming pool and i always dive from the top… and find them at the bottom, rotting.

yay! =\

~starla