Fuck.

My town’s in the middle of a blackout right now. It’s only Canandaigua and like two surrounding towns that are affected at all. Meaning I still have to go to school (For those who don’t remember or know, I have a daily commute of like 35 miles), so I have to get dressed, cleaned, and everything else by the light of the one remainign flashlight in the house my brother hasn’t stolen at some point to take to College.

God doesn’t hate me yet, but he must think I’m a bitch or something.

Edit: Before someone says anything, I’m using a laptop I’ve “borrowed” for a few weeks to post this.

Anyone else see whats wrong with this thread?

nevermind, fuck!

next time, i’ll read the whole post before being a smart ass!

anyway, use the light of the laptop screen, to help take a shower, also set up a webcam.

Oh god honey, I pity you…

…for being so spoiled o_O Oh MY god, I grew up in a civilization and dont know how to handle things without electricity whinewhine Lets quickly contact my online friends, maybe they can e-mail me some!
Seriously, if you still have to go to school, I wouldnt post if I was you :stuck_out_tongue: Getting dressed in the darkness can take a while, you know.

You on fire today DT :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Charlemagne
anyway, use the light of the laptop screen, to help take a shower, also set up a webcam.

^^

Good thinking, chief. Just be careful that I don’t decide to do the same thing.

Oh come ON. We constantly have power- outs here without warning. I have several scars from our ceiling lamps because they exploded when the suspension came and the damn shards flew around :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks god my comp is protected well. The rest here is crap. Safety in China= 0%.

You commute 25 miles to school? You rock.

Blackouts are fun.

I can do all those things in the dark =p

Darkness is awseome and scary at the same time. OOOHHH darkness. But no really val that does suck. I hope you have a fun trying to do stuff in the dark.

I thought my 20 miles where bad.

Woah a blackout, and you went through all the trouble just to post this, lol, and I ask everyone. Who here has a life? raises hand

Yeah I’m being mean, sue me.

I also have a life sorta. Lets see my life consists of:

1. My girlfriend
  2. My games
  3. My family
  4. The forum
  5. All other crap.

And this list is no particualar order.

Sorry to hear that… is this aftermath from the big blackout from a few weeks ago?

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
[b]I also have a life sorta. Lets see my life consists of:

1. My girlfriend
  2. My games
  3. My family
  4. The forum
  5. All other crap.

And this list is no particualar order. [/b]

But you base your life over materialistic goods x_x

I envy you. If we had a blackout here NO ONE would go to school because we are over priveledged spoiled bastards who think that we cannot do anything in the dark (actually we just dont wanna go to school)

Cast Magic Missle.

Sorry, to here that Val. I’m also one of those spoiled brats who seem to think the world will end without electricity. Well, doing homework by candlelight can be neat…

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Oh come ON. We constantly have power- outs here without warning. I have several scars from our ceiling lamps because they exploded when the suspension came and the damn shards flew around :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks god my comp is protected well. The rest here is crap. Safety in China= 0%.

Wait, so when the power goes out, lights explode? Those must be really horrible quality lights.

School is never cancelled here, although it is supposed to be if it’s less than -25’ C. =P

Blackouts are neat! :slight_smile: If they don’t happen at unconvenient times.