FUCK ENGLAND

That is all.

FUCK ENGLAND

Many things change in this world. People come and people go. But one thing can always be relied upon, and that is The 984 wishing us all a happy Fuck England Day.

God bless you, The 984.

fuck lyndie england. take one for team america.

It’s true. Twenty years from now, this board may be deader than the girls I like to fuck, but I will still come around every Fourth to tell England it can fuck the fuck off.

Happy 4th!

edit:

But I like England :confused:

I dunno why you guys couldn’t have just asked politely for independence, like we did.

Hope you guys enjoyed the holiday :V

You could politely ask only because of the war we fought. The Dominion status idea came about and was implemented only in response to the Revolutionary War. You’re welcome, Canada.

Also, I dispute how independent a country truly is when you still show loyalty to The Crown, especially when the Queen has the right to dissolve Parliament.

Happy ‘Sod off George III’ Day.

True enough. :v

Also, I dispute how independent a country truly is when you still show loyalty to The Crown, especially when the Queen has the right to dissolve Parliament.

We show loyalty to the crown like an adult child shows loyalty to their parents. Love and respect, but we’re no longer under English jurisdiction.

The crown is a ceremonial position only and holds no actual political power.

Anyway, this is a thread about you guys. Hope you had lots of fun. Once of my friends got to watch some punk kids light a house on fire or something, idk. Here’s what he said :V

I played D&D online to keep my mind off the heat, then it cooled off and the sky exploded, then my neighborhood exploded a little, then it caught fire in a few places and sirens came around, the more explosions, then fire fighters confiscated explodey things, then i went out and chatted with fire fighters and we exploded some things together in the street (helps when you know the secret passwords cause you got a fire fighter in the family) then police came by, and we all explained that the fireworks had been confiscated, and the kids sent home for lighting a house on fire, and then they wanted to ask me why i was still blowing up things and the nice fire fighter explained that we were safely disposing of the hazardous materials under supervision of trained experts and i was assisting them since they were so short handed, then the officer exploded some things with us, then all the noisy siren and light flashing vehicles drove away and I was left alone in my garage to smell the neighborhoods smoldering stink of a quenched fire and enjoy some cold soda and toss a few sparklers and popping caps around my driveway before hosing it all down and sitting back to type this. All in all this was a fairly positive day I must say. Except for the stink of burning yards and a roof, that kinda gave me a headache. But those kids got the ass whooping of a lifetime for it. Now I think I’ll watch some anime. Goodnight people.

Just because the Queen does not actually exercise her power does not mean she has no actual political power. While the Governor General actually performs the political duties of the monarch, it doesn’t change the fact that the power is still vested in the Crown to grant Royal Assent, dissolve Parliament, call elections, etc. If Elizabethe wished to step in and do any of those things, under the Constitution Act of 1867, she could.

Betcha 10 grand she doesn’t in the next 10 years.

That is the best 4th of July story ever, Shinryuu.

I mean, Fuck England, day.

A little kid got ran over and then the guy got out of his truck and shot and killed the kid’s dad. That was my 4th of July

Please regale us with the tale of how the United States attacked Australia. :allears:

Oh, but only mainland Australia. Apparently Tasmania doesn’t count. Also checking the “sources” provided on this map it was likely made by a crazy person.

Osama bin Laden issued a public statement in which he quoted William Blum and recommended that all Americans read Rogue State: A Guide to the World’s Only Superpower. As a result of the mention sales of his book greatly increased. “I was quite surprised and even shocked and in awe when I found out what he’d said,” Blum said. “I was glad. I knew it would help the book’s sales and I was not bothered by who it was coming from. If he shares with me a deep dislike for certain aspects of US foreign policy, then I’m not going to spurn any endorsement of the book by him. I think it’s good that he shares those views and I’m not turned off by that.” On the Bin Laden endorsement Blum stated “This is almost as good as being an Oprah book.”

re: Australia, there was alleged CIA funding / meddling / involvement in the Australian Constitutional Crisis of 1975, which led to the dismissal of the prime minister. It’s marked on the map as a target, not as somewhere the US attacked. President Carter denied any involvement in '77, so therefore it certainly never happened, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a lunatic.

There’s also a movie which addresses the alleged involvement if you’re interested in a more entertaining version of the events: The Falcon and the Snowman (Sean Penn, 1985)

silly gap thinks hes knowledgeable or something

Personally, I think the weirdest thing about the map is its contention that the US never attempted to assassinate anyone in Russia at any point between World War II and 2010.

I like the implication that if you’re plotting against the US you should do it from inside their borders, because the CIA has apparently never done anything on American soil, whatsoever.