FUCK ENGLAND

It’s July. That means it’s FUCK ENGLAND Month. We use this month to celebrate any and all countries that decided to say FUCK ENGLAND and gain independence. A run down is in order:

July 1 - Canada, Hong Kong (not a country but it counts)
July 3 - Somalia (also celebrating FUCK ITALY Day)
July 4 - USA! USA! USA! USA!
July 6 - Malawi
July 7 - The Solomon Islands
July 10 - The Bahamas
July 12 - Kiribati
July 26 - Maldives (we went too long without a country specific FUCK ENGLAND Day!)
July 30 - Vanuatu (also celebrating FUCK FRANCE Day)

So say it loud. Say it proud. Join in if you get to personally celebrate it. Join in if you don’t (because we all like saying it).

FUCK ENGLAND

Matt Smith is fucking ugly.

Canada has no right to say “fuck England” when the queen is still on our coins. We’re still part of the common wealth.

We didn’t fight a war to gain independence. We asked nicely.

Like moving out of your parents’ house or something :V

Hong Kong is hardly independent.

Also, my company (was British) was bought out by McGraw-Hill (American), the deal closed on July 1. So I guess add that to the list?

Long live England, sod King George III.

What with one thing and another, I always parse this as “usa,” as in the abbreviation for “usagi.” :3c

FUCK YOU, BIG BEN, YOU ARE AN ASS

And into our attic and then proceeded in vain to try to kick us out of the house because we were getting all uppity with your mom.

Also FUCK ENGLAND!!!

Uhh… you guys attacked us. And we won. Burned the white house and such.

:stuck_out_tongue:

FUCK ENGLAND

I’m cool with the England. But fuck the Isle of Man. Those guys are all gay. Also the Falkland Islands. Fuck those guys. More like the Fuckland Islands lol am i right. Actually wait, I would totally want to go to the Fuckland Islands

In lieu of being able to legally show my patriotism by patriotically blowing shit up within city limits…

FUCK ENGLAND.

You’re all fur-coat, no knickers, bitches!

(Technically speaking, am I supposed to go FUCK SWEDEN AND FUCK RUSSIA in December?)

That time of year again? Good.

Cause I’m gonna take Big Ben, shine that sumbitch up real good, and shove it straight up your candy ass!
That’s right, FUCK ENGLAND!

[strike]zeppelin’s[/strike] [strike]My Mother’s Vagina’s[/strike] [strike]Bob of Bob’s Roms’[/strike] [strike]but-for plug’s[/strike] GOD BLESS AMERICA!'s current post count is 1776. Appropriate.

FUCK ENGLAND!