FUCK ENGLAND

Hades mentioned it. We need it. It’s July First. It’s time to celebrate FUCK ENGLAND Week. From today through July 7th, everyone will tell England to go fuck itself, especially America and Canada. And Malawi too, I guess. So, say it loud. Say it proud.

FUCK ENGLAND

Danke Herr 984 for providin’ me da means to say what I’ve always wanted to say.

FUCK ENGLAND Now dat is out of my system, I dink I will go commit some kind of mass destruction. Or maybe get Bush to dink dere a WMDs in Kazikstan…

I fully endorse this movement.

FUCK ENGLAND

Fuck England and their taxation without representation! Imma throw mah tea in teh rivers! >:(

But isn’t Canada’s head of state actually the Queen of England?? Oh well, Hoorah for for the US and what will one day be North Montana!

YEAH! FUCK AMY WINEHOUSE!!!

Speaking of which I haven’t seen Pier around for a while. Fuck that limey.

FUCK MINNESOTA!

For making their taxpayers pay the legal fees for their piece of ridiculous anti-videogaming legislation.

You’re not doing it right.

One might even say he was doin’ it wrong.

FUCK THE SPICE GIRLS!

And other various bits of Britannia (not quite as much as the Spice Girls, though.)

FUCK CROQUET

Wait, that’s not right…

[i]FUCK CRICKET[/i]

Tell me, O Muse.

Originally Posted by Rinn
You’re not doing it right.

Sorry, but I still can’t think of anything worth shouting FUCK ENGLAND! for aside from Fish and CHiPs (and I kinda liked CHiPs too).

Edit: Nevermind.

What about la Guerra de las Malvinas?
And England already got fucked in Euro 2008.

Here you are. Worse than sheep.

So uh, whats with the sudden England bashing?

July 4th = [STRIKE]Anniversary of drop-kicking the English back across the Atlantic Day [/STRIKE]Independence Day (US).

And now it is here, and now we shall have thousands of FUCK ENGLAND parades all across this huge blobby landmass o’ ours!
It is a great day to be a bird watcher, as long as by ‘birds’ you mean ‘high school marching bands.’

Friend of mine posted this on another forum. This has nothing to do with the notion of telling another nation to shove it up their shithole, but it’s entertaining nonetheless.