Fuck Christmas! What are you doing for New Year's?

I’m currently doing some emergency repairs at a local factory that have to be done by the 31st. It sucks to work on the Holidays but hey, it’s the first solid work I’ve had in months and I’m happy to have it. Besides we’ll probably be done in time to take New Year’s off.

Honestly I would prefer to spend the eve quietly at home, but I’ll likely be dragged into a party by my friends or relatives anyway.

And don’t forget the witticisms. I’ll be in downtown Athens, like The 984, for the beginning of the night and then go to a place where there we have thrown plenty a good party (and there hasn’t been one there since last year, for various reasons). Then I’ll let the new year find me dancing, drunk and all around partying and hope the rest of it will go like that too. Thanks for exciting me prematurely.

Family Christmas, partying NYE.

We should meet up. How’s Boar’s Head sound? Or do you prefer a place more like Genco or Molly O’Shea’s?

I have no idea yet, but hopefully at a party of some kind or another. Otherwise I’ll just chill at home and play some of those vidya games.

Hide. Damn fireworks.

I’ve only ever crashed really hard once. I don’t really wanna mix up the baseline anymore with a supplement :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I can find a Molly O’Shea’s. Otherwise we meet at Toy or City.

WHAT

WHAT

You win life

Probably visiting my guy friend so he can see me a little dolled up, and then heading to a party at a friend’s place. I’ll probably cut out right after 12 and go home since my old self isn’t used to staying up that late. :smiley:

Yeah Gila, thats pretty cool. Primo way to get some poon.

I think I have to work (both days) but I’ll still be able to drink myself under a table or two and probably into bed with a blonde (or two).

Enough of that really, I do this every year. I might go to athens to bug the 984!

All aboard the man-train, with Hades as conductor, engineer, and caboose!

Definitely getting drunk, and maybe going out for a change - my friends and I usually chill at one of our houses on New Years. Nah, fuck it, I wanna stay home and play Guitar Hero.

Hell yeah. You do that, Sorc. Seriously. I don’t have to work the 1st (which is sad and good at the same time).

I’ll probably be wasted for the rest of the holidays, cuz on top of new years I get to go to a wedding, AND I don’t go back to work till the 2nd. :smiley:

psh, I don’t do it for ladies, I already have a girlfriend. It’s all about the music!! :chupon:

Just remembered, I’ll probably do what I do every year, which is watch the Twilight Zone Marathon.

:smiley:

lol. I used to whatch outer limits and X-files on new years all the time. :slight_smile:

I won’t do anything for New Year’s since I’m boring.

But I have a resolution. It’s to treat my class with the respect they deserve. Which is none.

My new year’s resolution is 1024x768

My new years resolution for the year of 2008 is to have one for 2009. <.<

It’s 40 degrees Celsius. Humidity is going round 80-90%.
That means it’s really fucking hot.
I fucking hate summer.

So fuck partying, I’m going to sleep. Wake me up in Autumn.