Four Digits

Dear Kramer-sama,

Can I set you on fire?

Yours very sincerely,

Hayasaka Kosei, Valkyrie of the Phoenix Clan, Roukugan Master of Five, and Planeswalker of the Eastern Realms.

Yar Man

If you suddenly went bald, who would you eat for dinner?

Not yours truly or otherwise
Some guy from somewhere

Dear Mr. Kramer,

First of all, I think I should say that I love all of your posts, I can usually depend on them to make me smile.

How did you get the idea for your Sprite Plays? How do you get your ideas for your web comic? Would you ever consider doing custom sprites for others?

I think that’s enough.

Yours truly,
Sapphire Falcon (just call me SF)

And somewhere in the world, a reply … exists.

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
[b]Dear Mr. Kramer,

First of all, I think I should say that I love all of your posts, I can usually depend on them to make me smile.
[/b]
(Heh. Nice.)

How did you get the idea for your Sprite Plays? How do you get your ideas for your web comic? Would you ever consider doing custom sprites for others?

(Hmm, lots of questions …)

I think that’s enough.

(Me too.)

Yours truly,
Sapphire Falcon (just call me SF)

Hmm … Well, Sci-Fi, my ideas all just <i>come</i> to me. Usually, I see someone else doing it, and I try it out with my own spin, usually involving me. As for the comic, I just made up my own Final Fantasy style plot, and then make up a whole bunch of jokes about it as I go along, mostly about female characters berating male characters for breaking the Fourth Wall. As for doing custom sprites for others … I have barely enough time to make my own sprites, let alone anyone else’s. … So, until next time, keep makin’ your posts, and I will make fun of them. Uh, I mean, make replies to them.

Yeah, grats and everything. I don’t celebrate my milestones (Although I did rip out one of Steve’s organs for my 1000th post so meh).