Forum of Anime-haters

Shin, Agora is (supposed) to be RPG-centric, thus many people here care more about their games than their shows. For example, I don’t care too much when someone says that Evangelion sucks, but I feel an impending urge to assasinate when someone says Chrono Trigger sucks.

I know, I know. I wasn’t really thinking totally clearly about that. I was thinking more on actions, not reasons.

[EDIT] Actually, that’s probably why I’ve felt so out-of-place here.[/EDIT]

Anyway, the whole thing’s over now, except there’s one guy causing a real ruckus over there.

Maybe I was just disappointed because everyone I had talked about it with responded with apathy, and I wanted to see some action, or something.

BTW, from what I’ve seen, NGE is cool, and Final Fantasies 8 through infinity blow.

(Chrono Trigger is an anime-style game, right? I wonder…)

(Yes, I’ll stop now)

Chrono Trigger is a badass snes RPG, which got some anime cutscenes in the PSX remake. That dolt whose name I can’t recall that worked on DBZ also did the character designs for it.

Akira Toriyama

Yes, him.

he’s also responsible for the monsters in the dragon quest games if I do recall.

He’s responsible for ALL the character designs in the Dragon Quest games, not just the monsters.

The more you know.

Am I the one ‘causing a real ruckus.’
Because now it has nothing to do with anime. They are butchering the english language and can’t tell the difference between fact and opinion. That’s what I’m arguing about.

Yeah, I think that guy/girl ‘doesnt matter’ really messed things up. We had the upper hand on them until his/her post entitled “Let someone help help you.”

I think I’ll leave them alone, though. Arac, you’ve earned a place on my buddy list, because you’ve handled it so well. I’ve read your posts there, and you’ve done an excellent job. I’m impressed.

Hideaki Anno is an overrated hack.

I’m all for opinions but the comments that I find real insulting are “Anime sucks because it’s Japanese.” Soon followed by something else racist.

And then when they call us racist, or someone else…

somebody pm me a link to this forum, it sounds funny to read lol

What Sorc said, I wanna see it.

Sorry for the double post but I got something to say: Why did you all even bother?
Right in first two pages of the “WHY?” topic I saw enough out-of-place slander to makes Hades seem like a kind, gentle and respectful old lady. It’s obvious that you weren’t going to get any sort of intelligent conversation out of those guys and as long as they don’t come to our turf, I don’t see any reason to give them importance.

Oh, they aint got shit on me. I’m using my old global account of “macmaverick mk”. Just watch.

I only posted on the first page. But, yeah, I don’t know who that ‘doesnt matter’ guy was, but he really messed things up, I’d say. I wanted to make a point, to show them that anime fans aren’t ‘fags’, that we aren’t ‘idiots,’ and, for the most part, I’d say I showed considerably more intelligence than they did, but yeah, some of those people messed things up pretty bad. I know who “JipBipJo” is, and I’d say he can be just as bad, if not worse, than Hades.

Here’s his profile at my other forum:

Right in first two pages of the “WHY?” topic I saw enough out-of-place slander to makes Hades seem like a kind, gentle and respectful old lady. It’s obvious that you weren’t going to get any sort of intelligent conversation out of those guys and as long as they don’t come to our turf, I don’t see any reason to give them importance.

So basically what I said. (After a while) And what TD said.

Right, so much for that.