Foreign games that should be in the U.S.

The three most commonly referenced cases of bad Transrations to Engrish are:

Zero Wing
Wild Arms 2
and FFT

Originally Posted by Rhaka
A HEART OF JUSTICE IS A HEART THAT LOVES AMERICA

If there really was such a guy then I’d vote for him.

Though it would be difficult to choose between John McClaine and That Guy.

:moogle:I haven’t played any of those yet, I going to get FFT. How bad is it really? And speaking of which, you guys might want to look at these, they’re hilarious if you’ve played those Final Fantasy games, http://www.ffcompendium.com/h/moment.shtml, enjoy!:hahaha;

No, no, wait a tic. FFT’s translation was fucking horrid as well as buggy, but it was still somewhat recognizable as English. WA2 and Zero Wing are simply on a league of their own in this field.

I wish we got more of the Winning Eleven titles…and that it was actually possible to find the ones that do get an NTSC-U release.

Star Ocean I…

Ditto

Langrissers II through a billion

Mother 3

:kissy:

Does either the 360 or xbox have zone controls?

All you need is a flash cart. And the patch. Whenever that lazy asshat gets to work. Probably never. I have no shame.

Thanks to Odin Sphere I would be interested in playing Princess Crown too.

Also, why the hell hasn’t anyone suggested Bahamut Lagoon yet? Live A Live, and both Front Missions 2 & Gun Hazard would be nice too.

Needs more Alpha 2, Alpha 3, W, MX and Impact. All 3 of which would probably drive a translator insane.

Probably because all 4 of those have perfectly decent fan patches and have nigh zero commercial value at this point.

Mother freakin’ 3! Why does Nintendo hate Americans? ;_;

I duno, but I’m Canadian and not getting it so the hate must be grand. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Must be some kind of WTO sanctions.

Originally Posted by Deathstryke
Probably because all 4 of those have perfectly decent fan patches and have nigh zero commercial value at this point.

Yeah, but I still prefer playing my games legally. Also I wouldn’t bet on them being without commercial value seeing as these are Squaresoft Games with a partial exception to GH. That and the fact that Front Mission 1 is seeing a U.S. release on the DS soon. So there is hope.

I’d be interested in playing some Far East of Eden games.

I would also like to have Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix over here too.

I’d love a remake of Bahamut Lagoon. DeJap’s translation is great but I’d love one remade and improved.

All of the Tales of games should be here in the states as well as the Growlanswer series.