For those watching SEED Destiny...

Let it happen. Plz.

Fo’ real.

Fraga ;_;

SCENE : In the hangar of whatever the good guy ship is, which is getting the crap blown out of it, again. Probably because of the enemy using Neutron Canceller Jammer Jammer Jammer Jammer Jammers.

ASLAN : Arhg. We’re doomed. If only Kira was still here to save us.

INTRAT KIRA, STAGE LEFT

KIRA : Hey, what’s been going on? Man that was some bad chilli. I feel like i’ve been in the can for the last 50 episodes.

ASLAN : KIRA! We’re saved. Please, fight with us.

KIRA : Hey, Aslan. I like you and all, but i like keeping my spine better, and short-pink said she’d rip it out if i didn’t have dinner ready by the time she gets home from her pilates class. Sorry about your luck and all, bye!

ASLAN : Aw, crap. We’re all doomed, surviving will be impossible!

INVOKE PILOT : If only we had someone who could make the impossible happen…

GAIA PILOT : What, like that Moo guy?

ASLAN : It was Mwu, and he’s dead.

CHAOS PILOT - RIPS OFF FACE, SCOOBY-DO-STYLE - ITS REALLY MU! - CRACKS NECK.

MWU : Time to unlease my true self!

ASLAN : But… you’re… you’re dead! Your MS got destroyed in deep space!

MWU : So? I just held my breath!

ASLAN : But… you would have been stranded!

MWU : So? I just flew to the nearest planet!

MWU DEMONSTRATES ABILITY TO FLY

ASLAN : What the $%^&

MWU : Hey kiddo, why do you think they call me the Hawk of Endimion?

ASLAN : But… you’re like half your regular size! And you suck as a pilot now!

MWU : Hm? Oh, I was just really hunched over (Straightenes spine, returns to normal size), oh, and I let the BIOS do all the fighting. I reading a really good book.

ASLAN : But… like 10 of my dudes died because you couldn’t defend the base!

MWU : Hey kid, I said it was a really good book. Do you have any idea how much it hurt to be hunched up like that? I needed something to keep my mind busy!

GROUND CREW (whisper): Well, that would explain the sticky secretions

MWU : What’s that?

GROUND CREW : Nothing. Sir, more bad news! All the Mobile Suits have been destroyed! All we have left if this!

GROUND CREW HANDS MU A TOOTHPICK
MWU TAKES TOOTHPICK, USES IT, SNAPS IT IN HALF
MWU GIVES DIRTY HALF TO GROUND CREW.

MWU : Hey kid, now watch a pro!

MWU SORTIES ON FOOT, DEFEATS ENTIRE ARMY, CARVES NAME AND IMAGE INTO MOON, DISCOVERS LOST SPACE WHALE TRIBE, RETURNS TO SHIP

ASLAN : Wow…

MWU : Don’t worry kid, i’ll teach you everything you need to know. Hey… ever had any of those middle-eastern sandwich thingies? They’re really good with yoghurt…

(FADE TO END CREDITS)

Thank you MidnightPhoenix. A credit to us all. salutes

I posted it because it wasn’t REALLY bad. You didn’t actually SEE anything that you would see if she was facing fowards.

Not that I don’t like the eye-candy or anything, but why YOU of all people would post something like this?

On a separate note, better take it off before the mods burn you at the stake, just a friendly piece of advice.

awww… I didn’t get a chance to see it.

SEE IT! Its titz