For those that want to move to Canada

Yeah and…French isnt only in Quebec. It’s all over. Especially here in Acadia.

I concur. And we can’t really say that our healthcare is free, as we do get taxed quite a bit for it.

yeah but the Bloc does fuck-all in canada, they rant during the elections and everytime there’s a scandal, and then you stop seeing them for 2 years are so… independence will happen with PROVINCIAL politics if it ever has to happen

That’s great Trill.

Canada is awesome

Why is poor Alaska included in Jesusland?

i was going to ask what the canadian equivelant of california was but im just going to put that thought on the back burner with everything else

edit: haha DC is part of canada now

American healthcare… Candian healthcare…

You could have Australian Healthcare!
Hell, you could move to Australia! Our massive contributions to everything include the fact we jus dont care. Sure, our current government is a suck up, but who isnt? When the guy with candy is a big baby, you have to be! How easy is it to say “I like you” and get cool stuff for it! You dont even have to do anything about it! Australia is where its at! Hell, Rud and I live here, thats how GOOD it is. Canada be damned! :stuck_out_tongue:

What did I do?

EDIT: I lived in Scarborough for most of my life up to this point, and I can’t say it’s really all that much more dangerous than Toronto. Then again, I don’t get out much. But I hear all kinds of things about the crime no matter where I go. There are dangerous and seedy parts of Scarborough, but there are also dangerous and seedy parts of the west end of Toronto where I live now.

You were born! :mwahaha:

Personally, I prefer Canadian style healthcare. The principle of universality should be considered by any civilized country, including the” land of the free”.
Meanwhile, this is what happens in “beaver land":

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20041104.wonmds1104/BNStory/National/
You should rent that video of “Les invasions barbares”, i dont think that its just in Quebec hospitals patients spend up to 48 hours lying on stretchers in crowded corridors before being threated. This is a pan-canadian symptom.

Hunting guns - a lot, yes. As for the other firearms:
http://www.canadianlawsite.com/gunlaws.htm and
http://www.davekopel.org/2A/LawRev/Canadian_Gun_Control.htm

I don’t know where you get your statistics, but that’s all they are.

I have a family physician, and when I got a concussion when I was 6, the CT scan was free, the morphine was free, staying 8 days in the hospital was free. The casts I got when I broke my arm and my wrist were free. I go to the dentist for free. My grandma has had surgery for free. Canadians get immunization shots for free. Americans actually come to Canada to be immunized because of America’s comparatively shitty health care.

There are also certain universities in Canada that will actually pay your tuition for you if you’re studying to be a doctor, so the lack is being compensated for.

All of this because of slightly higher taxes which, if you consider exchange rate, isn’t much higher than in America anyway.

I don’t know how things work there, but I’ve never seen anyone pay a cent for top of the line medical attention. And if doctors in America act as foolishly as I see in shows like ER, I’d be fucking afraid to be treated there.

Move to Norway, we’re the most Anti-Bush country in Europe! That is the populous not the government.

You’re kidding right?

Yeah, I can’t stand those pregnant women screaming in pain. Ante up on the drugs, bitch and tape your mouth shut! Damn ER.

Don’t some things seem kind adifferent in canada, like its an 80s sub shop or something. Their fonts are different

Alaska voted Bush. If Hawaii was on there it’d probably be included as part of the USC :stuck_out_tongue:

I find it funny how it use to be a fad to say you’re going to move to Canada, and now its a fad to be like “man, look at all those people who say they’re moving to Canada and probably won’t. What losers!”

I never kid.

What about that one time when you did.