For the Naruto fan

For the Naruto Fan the movies out in Subs title if you want to download it

www.narutochaos.com

God that was a terrible movie.

It was like a loooong filler ep with nice animation. I’d be angry if I paid for it. But I didn’t. :slight_smile:

Yea, the animation was great, but the way how they ended that movie is very corny.

Naruto = DBZ with Ninjas and plot :stuck_out_tongue:

If you got the full ending they saw naruto watching him self in a movie

I think the author ran out of ideas after the chunin exam, before that it was a cool comic about ninjas, now it’s more about jerks that like fighting.

The Rasengan was pretty nicely animated in this one. Also, the action was fast too. Me likes. Although the Naruto cheering people up has been seen waaaay to many times.

But episode 133 of Naruto is so much better than the movie. Watch it, you’ll see what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

O_o

I think they friggin’ screwed up the animation in episode 133. I mean, they drew a fat and chubby Kyuubi Naruto fighting against a horribly drawn Sasuke. I know the animators focused most of their time on the action scenes and stuff, but that doesn’t mean should draw the characters’ looks so… off.

On a side note they got the Voice Acter that played Vast The samped to play NAruto

They got a different team to do the animation. The previous team was Korean, this one’s japanese. But it was just for 133. It’s going back to normal for 134.

Was this the movie about the snow country?

Mmmyup.

In defense for 133, I’d say they’re saving up the special effects budget/the nerves of the japanese team for something friggin’ huge.