for DT in particular (heh) but I think the rest of you will find this interesting too

It was a joke Eva :frowning: By the way, how do you like my new avatar? I know you dig it. I can be the girl in the red hat and you can be the girl with the green hat.

Sure, sure Hades. I was right and you were wrong, Iā€™m gonna sing the ā€œI was right!ā€ song.

And there, now we are twins. And the girlā€™s ok, I mean Iā€™ve had betterā€¦like Freya here.

oh gross! its animal blood?

Then they will have to come out with the Atkins Low Carb Blood.

Okay, this ranks just about highest on the ā€œHoly Crapā€ meter since we discovered that masturbation reduces prostate cancer risks.

Does it? Thanks, now I have an excuse if Fiona ever catches me.

As long as the blood doesnā€™t have AIDs, then i dont care. Its a good idea. I wonder how it tastes.

fi-who-na?

ā€¦ I dont see whatā€™s the big deal aboutā€¦ unless youā€™re vegitarian, youā€™re already eating a lot of blood when you eat meatā€¦ this isnt that differentā€¦ O.o and besides, has vicki pointed out, a meat plant dumps 7 tons of blood a day because they cant find a use for itā€¦ if they did, they wouldnt have to drain any animals spcifically for their bloodā€¦ i dont see there being much of a problem :confused:

Well, one way or another, I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be touching milk anytime soon, thanks to certain comments Iā€™ve seen hereā€¦ X_x As for the whole blood-based cookies, well, the idea is making me queasy, but Iā€™m sure someone will eventually stick it in a Blood Omen humor fic or something. :hahaha;

I didnā€™t comment before (donā€™t know why, bleh) but this doesn;t sound like too bads an idea. ESPECIALLY if meat companies discard that much of the stuff.

Mmm, blood cookies.