For anyone that lives around the LA-ish Pomona-ish area.

Ok, uh, Hypothetical Situation.

Let’s a guy needed to go to Pomona, for three days in a row, from August 8-10, would you have a place for this random anonymous man to stay, and a way for him to get to pomona and back each day? He’d probly arrive on the 7ths, and leave on the 11th at the absolute latest. Cos if you would, tell me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t do it because I’ll be out of the country.

Besides, Pomona is somewhat far from Dana Point. He needs to get there and back every day.

Are you the anonymous man, SG, or are we talking fugitive scary Martian type person here? <.<

SG’s part of the Mexican drug ring, and he recently got an anonymous man to swallow balloons of heroin, and he needs to send the man to Pomona to make the deliveries. It really is a completely random person.

I’m assuming the order was placed by somebody in RPGC, so that’s why he posted here to see if the person would respond to confirm the order.

Or he’s an undercover cop that’s doing this to expose whoever it is.

He could also be conceiling the heroin in his ass.

Actually, while I am an important figure in the mexican drug ring, I am indeed the random anonymous man, and my purpose is to participate in Evolution, a very popular fighting game tournament. I really don’t wanna have to wait another year, y’know? :open_mouth:

I’m sticking this thread cos there’s stillll tiiiime :open_mouth: O: O: :open_mouth:

I cant do it because… I’m going to… the um… I ok, I just don’t want you to meet my family.

I hope you would reconsider, before it’s too late, Charlemagne. :frowning:

It’s very tempting… I’ll think about it.

Charle, hook him up, yo.

He has to represent.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
Actually, while I am an important figure in the mexican drug ring, I am indeed the random anonymous man, and my purpose is to participate in Evolution, a very popular fighting game tournament. I really don’t wanna have to wait another year, y’know? :open_mouth:

I want to hit you very very hard right now. (wanted to go to Evo this year, but lack of money)

I’m guessing you’re entering CvS2 and maybe ST?

Well, in CvS2, you will be considered my personal hero if you win. Pwn Choi, Valle, and the Japanese for me, okay?

IF I get to go, I promise to go far.

And you’re absolutely right. In ST, I’ll probly use Chun-Li and Guile. And in CvS 2, my team is Vega/Guile/Chun-Li/C-Groove. I promise to go far if I go.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
[b]IF I get to go, I promise to go far.

And you’re absolutely right. In ST, I’ll probly use Chun-Li and Guile. And in CvS 2, my team is Vega/Guile/Chun-Li/C-Groove. I promise to go far if I go. [/b]

In ST, if you can beat “Dirty” Cole, then you are my personal god.

Vega/Guile/Chunners in C-Groove?

You are going to get your ass beat, down in 1. Unless you get lucky and you don’t get seeded with the top CvS2 players from around the glove, but since they seed the top 8 from each region so they don’t play each other…you are in some deep doo-doo.

If I went there, I’d have tried for VF4:EVO, GGXX and 3S.

Originally posted by Igatona
[b]
Vega/Guile/Chunners in C-Groove?

You are going to get your ass beat, down in 1. Unless you get lucky and you don’t get seeded with the top CvS2 players from around the glove, but since they seed the top 8 from each region so they don’t play each other…you are in some deep doo-doo.

[/b]

Wow, thanks for the encouragement… You don’t even know how I fight, so how can you possible gauge how well I’d do? :stuck_out_tongue: The way I fight with all 3 of them is very well complimented by every aspect of C Groove, thank you very much :stuck_out_tongue: So don’t knock it unless you know for sure. And, well, I doubt we’ll ever fight each other, so just don’t knock it :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t play Vega nor Chun-Li. Vega is more suited for A-Groove, fool!

Bah, SG, as long as you roll cancel, everything will be all right.

Pshh, Vega is a defensive character, why would I ever use him in A Groove? :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, I don’t like using supers that much, so I don’t think any character in A Groove would be good for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, jam opponent in corner, make him fall down, activate AC (A-Groove Combo), [HK] until you can’t anymore and then perform his double backflip super.

That’s for Vega, and the main A-Groove tactic with him.

But like I said, as long as you roll cancel, you will get far.

Isn’t the deadline for this thread over? can it be gone.