First Schwarzenegger, now this

Originally posted by vyse the legend
A least Jerry Springer is used to dealing with people who are just like polititions

I hope you fucking get shot. I was going to say that.

I don’t see anything wrong with that, he has both experience and seemingly the skill to be a good politicians.

There is nothing wrong with famous people as politicians, it’d be nice if they had some politican experience before they become governors and the like though.

I dunno, Jerry Springer created a video of him having sex with a Pamela Anderson Lee look a like and dsitributed it as a video with him fucking the real Pamela Anderson. Certainly sleazy, however not on the same level as other sleazy politicians. That alone makes me think he would be open to scandel.

His political expierence however does make me think he would be moreso qualified than Ahnold, who never had any actual office expierence despite his political activity.

Hope he runs for President and wins(or better yet Larry Flynt).
That would definitly save the First Amendmant.
:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

Originally posted by Zhare
Hope he runs for President and wins(or better yet Larry Flynt).
That would definitly save the First Amendmant.
:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:
:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

That would definitely prove the “America is going to Hell in a handbasket” theory.

There is no way in hell Larry Flynt would ever be elected President. Some funky shit has happend in this country, but I don’t think that’s possible at all.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
That would definitely prove the “America is going to Hell in a handbasket” theory.

You need proof for that? I thought it was a given.

The IQ of the average American Polititian (except Colin Powell)
Is the IQ of an ant divided by the number of American polititians