First Five RPGs you ever played?

It’s up to you if you want to include Zelda. Im going off of RPGs as I know them now.

Crystalis
Final Fantasy
FF Mystic Quest
Illusion of Gaia
Mario RPG

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Red
FF7
Pokemon Yellow
FF8

This is as far as I remember. I may have played others before this.

Ultima: Exodus (NES)
The Bard’s Tale (NES)
Final Fantasy II (SNES)
Final Fantasy III (SNES)
Chrono Trigger (SNES)

A nice blend of American and Japanese RPGs, though the NES versions of both Ultima: Exodus and The Bard’s Tale are kind of bad compared to the PC versions. Ah, well.

Beyond The Beyond (this may not count as I barely played it.)

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Breath Of Fire III

Wild Arms

SaGa Frontier

My earliest gaming memories were of Soulblazer and Final Fantasy 2. RPG-wise, anyway, though I still remember Bubble Bobble as my earliest period. Beyond that is anyone’s guess, since I played a lot back in a time before I even had formative memories.

Without Zelda and Rentals its…

Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, Super Mario RPG, FFVII, FFT.

With Rentals its…

Secret of Mana, FF2 (made it as far as the desert town where I left and got lost in the desert), FF3 (made it as far as Wrexsoul), Breath of Fire 1 (made it as far as the tower with Nina and two generic soldiers), Secret of Evermore.

With Zelda its…

Original Zelda, some game that may or may not have been Zelda 2, Zelda 3, Zelda 4 and Secret of Mana.

Edit: My first five were…

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, The Legend of Zelda, Top Gun, Sesame Street’s A. B. C.'s, Sesame Street’s 1. 2. 3.'s.

Zelda:ALTTP (snes), Zelda: LA (GB), Eye of Beholder 2 (PC) and some pc rpgs I can’t remember to save my life (sharewares etc.). Exile was one of them. I had surrendered my heart to platformers and played a lot of rpgs from 1997 on, with the double power of pc rpgs and emulation.

Zelda 1, Wonderboy 3 TDT, Shining in the Darkness, Zelda LA, FF7. I never really was into traditional RPGs until I was around 13-14.

1. Dragon Quest IV

2. Final Fantasy IV

3. Some dungeon crawler whose name escapes me

4. Hybrid Heaven

5. Final Fantasy VI