First child molesting, now this.

That’s horrible, and quite funny.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
This is only the first step…soon, they’ll be using the demonic tones of N’Sync, Hanson, and…dare I say it? …SPICE GIRLS! :eek: faints

Meh, that stuff won’t work. It changes tone and depth a bit too much, it needs to be REALLY monotonous and repetitive for it to be effective, methinks.

Oooh… Just thinking about that horror makes me feel sick…

I liked the Spice Girls, they did some good songs just before they split up.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Meh, that stuff won’t work. It changes tone and depth a bit too much, it needs to be REALLY monotonous and repetitive for it to be effective, methinks.

I agree. It mostly works because its monotonous.

(Is their a reason you have te avatar of shame val?)

I just felt making people think i was banned, for some reason. It’s something I do semi-regularly here.

using kid show songs like that will earn us victory in the war…and lead to our demise in the future, like manus said…

>I just felt making people think i was banned, for some reason. It’s something I do semi-regularly here.

For some reason that seems very funny…

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I just felt making people think i was banned, for some reason. It’s something I do semi-regularly here.

But why? There’s nothing funny in being banned. What if someone thought it was for real and freaked out?

Originally posted by Manus Dei
But why? There’s nothing funny in being banned. What if someone thought it was for real and freaked out?

Manus, I like to screw with people’s minds. I though that you’d know that by now. besides, anyone could just go look at the Forum Leaders page-thingy at the bottom of the main page and see for themselves if I was really banned.

Hmmm… What else do you have in your back of tricks? I’m curious…evil grin

Nothing I can mention that won’t result in the closing of this thread.

Pleeeeease… I’d REALLY like to know!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Pleeeeease… I’d REALLY like to know!:slight_smile:

MANUS, STOP! I’m trying to keep this thread from being closed, alright?!

Very well, if that is your wish.

That’s it. Your paladin credentials are hereby revoked.

Manus, seriously, stop trying to de-rail every fucking topic you post on, no-one likes it.

1- I didn’t try to derail anything.
2- My credentials are eternal, for I would never commit evil actions.

I don’t think he was trying to intentionally derail the topic, he just didn’t know when to let up.

Originally posted by Nulani
Wasn’t it cruel enough to lock them up in small cages?

Nope.