First Bush..

Now Ann?

o_O

…if she really said ANY of those things she deserves to be slapped.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
…if she really said ANY of those things she deserves to be slapped.

or shot in the head, revived and then shot again.

I…see…

O_o

“Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.”

Oh- that has to be the stupidest fucking comment I’ve heard by a public figure in a long, long time.

“Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don’t hate America like Liberals do. They don’t have the energy. If they had that much energy, they’d have indoor plumbing by now.”

I’d say that one is even worse.

Hmm…I wonder if it burns as well as the Bush figure did.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]I…see…

O_o [/b]

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
[b]“Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don’t hate America like Liberals do. They don’t have the energy. If they had that much energy, they’d have indoor plumbing by now.”

I’d say that one is even worse. [/b]

I’d like to complain about that one, but I really do hate America. On the other hand, the religion part of the comment is completely wrong, and only the obnoxious oblivious flag-wavers deserve to shot.

Wow, her vapid expression must be mistaken for that determined look.

This suceeded in pissing me off.

Are there any people here that are the least bit right?

I remember taking a picture of her and taping it to my friend’s dartboard.

They make dolls of politicians!? 0_o

Yeah, Jessie Ventura, George Bush in the flight suit, uhh, thats all i can think of.

I wonder what would cause a person to think like this.

“It also kills terrorist leaders and converts their followers to Christianity.”

ph33er my doll. attaches it to a spear and hurls it into the heart of a terrorist leader Huzzah! gets mauled and destroyed by the followers Ow… one for two ain’t bad…

>“Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.”

That’s actually pretty true though, and its been proven through research. The more moderate a person defines themself, the less they know about politics and the issues, and the “swing voters” usually have no grasp whatsoever on the issues. Seriously, they’ve gone out and given lots of people surveys that first asked them to define how conservative or liberal they were then quizzed them on their understanding of politics, and the people closer to the ends of the line understood the most, while the people in the middle understood little, and the people who couldn’t define themselves understood nothing.

But Curtis, there are some very intelligent people out there who really don’t give a flying fuck about politics. Just because they are not one way or another does not mean they are stupid.

>But Curtis, there are some very intelligent people out there who really don’t give a flying fuck about politics. Just because they are not one way or another does not mean they are stupid.

Yeah, that’s true. But the “swing” voters do tend to be pretty stupid, because the intelligent people who don’t give a fuck about politics usually don’t even bother voting because they think the whole thing is foolish, whereas the swing voters do vote, and usually vote without learning anything and are swayed more by emotional impressions and that type of thing. They’re the people who most of the phoniness of politics is aimed at. Therefore the intelligent people who don’t care about politics probably wouldn’t be swing voters; because if they were intelligent, and they wanted to vote, they would learn enough to be able to place themselves somewhere on the political spectrum, and would probably identifty stronger with one party than with the other. Also, a lot of intelligent people who don’t care about politics nonetheless usually have some kind of philosophical principles and beliefs which would make them more conservative or liberal even if they don’t define themselves with either of those terms.

OMG, this is gonna cause some sleepless nights