finris destroyer of worlds demon of doom and sister of cait sith

Fenris was a wolf, if memory serves correct, a huge wolf. but your avatar is a dragon, a normal sized dragon. who’s the poser now? Cait Sith, you better put a leash on your sister over here, before she makes somone mad. right now i’m just laughing, but she might manage to stroke my anger bone.

Charl you’re so smart! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

right sorry about that. :moogle:

We’re all doomed. Repent everyone! Repent! The end of RPGC draws near!

Or everyone could shut up about noobs and let them learn the ways of RPGC through experience.

she started it!

well its nice to see some one is afraid.

yes i know that he was a wolf but the closest thing i could find that was a wolf like creature was angelo

i also know most of the legend

and just so you all know i am a lousy speller so bare with.

Fenrir (or Fenris) is a gigantic and terrible monster in the shape of a wolf. He is the eldest child of Loki and the giantess Angrboda. The gods learned of a prophecy which stated that the wolf and his family would one day be responsible for the destruction of the world. They caught the wolf and locked him in a cage. Only the god of war, Tyr, dared to feed and take care of the wolf.

When he was still a pup they had nothing to fear, but when the gods saw one day how he had grown, they decided to render him harmless. However, none of the gods had enough courage to face the gigantic wolf. Instead, they tried to trick him. They said the wolf was weak and could never break free when he was chained. Fenrir accepted the challenge and let the gods chain him. Unfortunately, he was so immensely strong that he managed to break the strongest fetters as if they were cobwebs.

After that, the gods saw only one alternative left: a magic chain. They ordered the dwarves to make something so strong that it could hold the wolf. The result was a soft, thin ribbon: Gleipnir. It was incredibly strong, despite what its size and appearance might suggest. The ribbon was fashioned of six strange elements: the footstep of a cat; the roots of a mountain; a woman’s beard; the breath of fishes; the sinews of a bear; and a bird’s spittle.

The gods tried to trick the wolf again, only this time Fenrir was less eager to show his strength. He saw how thin the chain was, and said that was no pride in breaking such a weak chain. Eventually, though, he agreed, thinking that otherwise his strength and courage would be doubted. Suspecting treachery however, he in turn asked the gods for a token of good will: one of them had to put a hand between his jaws. The gods were not overly eager to do this, knowing what they could expect. Finally, only Tyr agreed, and the gods chained the wolf with Gleipnir. No matter how hard Fenrir struggled, he could not break free from this thin ribbon. In revenge, he bit off Tyr’s hand.

Being very pleased with themselves, the gods carried Fenrir off and chained him to a rock (called Gioll) a mile down into the earth. They put a sword between his jaws to prevent him from biting. On the day of Ragnarok, Fenrir will break his chains and join the giants in their battle against the gods. He will seek out Odin and devour him. Vidar, Odin’s son, will avenge his father by killing the wolf.

that thing about being a demon from the apocalypse was caits doing while i was in the bathroom he typed it.

Sure, you’re really convincing. Excellent copy and paste job, it could fool the wisest!

Anyways, this is for Steve. Welcome.

yeah, you thought it was from the bible. you just looked it up.

A Newbie thread!! Right people… Let’s do it. Hits lights and manages to build WWE Enterance Ramp

Of all the Angels, you got The darkest of them all: DARK ANGEL!

For all the ones with currys beans and Brussel Sprouts, I AM THE WindyTWIT!!

I am …What am I soposed to do now? : (

I am known as: Michael Angelo Monsoon Mochá da-Kaze Ian Nutter Lloyd Andrew McBeth Du Bent Sharpe, The Forty-second.

Big Nutter
Oh Great two mad greeting parties I’m forced to attend.

Hahahahaa, Big nutter, that was funny. but then again, i’m hopped up on nyquil.

um actualy i did wright that thing about finris being an apocalyptic demon. sweat drop

stares at big nutter

you are strange.

oh charle you probly want your arm back.

tosses arm at charle

guh, the limit of pictures per post should be 1

Finris: Welcome to RPGC. Don’t let Charlemagne get to you, that’s his way of being funny. Just ignore him if you don’t like it. That’s what we are supposed to do here.

As for looking stuff up on the Net, isn’t THAT what the internet is supposed to be for? Who cares if it’s for “posing” or not? At least some of us may have actually (gasp!) LEARNED something!
:hahaha;

I’ve got 3 other forums and a limited no of links before the Bell appears. So I just do picture post on occations.

Big Nutter
I think Yar really hates my guts.

Yes, welcome to RPGC, enjoy your stay here. And if I may ask, what does mythology tell us happened after Tyr’s hand was ripped off. Was Tyr angry or did Tyr just grow another hand or something?

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/fenrir.html

Coincidence?

the footstep of a cat; the roots of a mountain; a woman’s beard; the breath of fishes; the sinews of a bear; and a bird’s spittle.

Heehee, just like in Ragnarok.

Glyphner
Guild Box Materials Required:
04 x Paw print of cat
05 x Beard of woman
04 x Root of stone
03 x Saliva of bird
03 x Muscle Of Bear

gasp
Is then devoured by Finris

makes a portal to another diminsion and shoves sohee in it.

you know to much.