Finally finished my webRPG

woo! yay! It’s taken me a month but I’ve completed the party battle system for my web-based RPG. ¦:¬)

Trouble is, it’s not very image-rich at the moment. I need sprite maps of areas so I can make more locations for it. ¦:¬/
Any kind soul know where to grab images like this?

Shameless plug time: http://redeck.sourceforge.net/finalrealms/

Looks like it might be interesting, but I can’t seem to get back to the inn after getting to the area taken from Zelda:ALTTP.

EDIT: figured that out. The damage is much too random for my tastes. 1 hit does 50, next does 2, followed by a 23. It’s just a bit annoying.

Definitely neat (needs a bit of work, natch, but so far so good). It kind of bugs me that I can’t pick up the chests though. 8p

If you want more maps, check some of the shrines. I know Black Ninja was working on some Lunar maps, but I don’t think they’re actually up. -_- Try e-mailing him, perhaps.

random xp is bad, mmmkay.

Originally posted by deathstryke
Looks like it might be interesting, but I can’t seem to get back to the inn after getting to the area taken from Zelda:ALTTP.

Yeah, it’s not that obvious currently, I’ll work on that.

Originally posted by deathstryke
EDIT: figured that out. The damage is much too random for my tastes. … It’s just a bit annoying.

Currently the game works out your maximum potential hit rate and then, through the wonders of random number generation, picks your hit points. Now that you mention it, it is probably a little unfair. ¦:¬/
I’ll have a go at fixing that too.

And Thank’ye Cid. I’ll look into that. ¦:¬)
Using existing maps (or having others do them) prevents me from making more like the badly drawn first realm. ^_^;

Not to bad actually

Hrm. its really good. I haven’t seen to many webRPGs but your seems fairly good. most of the major problems have already been addressed tho.