FinalFantasy CrystalChronicles

Originally posted by Sorcerer
But isn’t a Gamecube only $99 now? That’s pretty cheap. There are at least 4 good games on the Gamecube out right now.

Unless he wants more then just FF:CC, it;s not worth it.

I just bought SP last week, and FF Crystal Chronicles is the only GCN game I’ve really been looking forward to in a long time. Two of my friends have SPs, so don’t lack the things needed to play it.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
I just bought SP last week, and FF Crystal Chronicles is the only GCN game I’ve really been looking forward to in a long time. Two of my friends have SPs, so don’t lack the things needed to play it.

yea baby i’m wit ya~ i bought 2 gba sp jus’ for this game… muahahah!! i’m really lookin’ forward to feb 9!! actually… i don’t think it’ll be in store until feb 10 or a few days later.

So far it has a 81% on GameRankings.
The percent will either raise or lower depending on other magazine reviews of it.

Kind of low for a Final Fantasy I must say, but it is expected.
Square only made the game so Nintendo would let them make GBA games, and it is a gimmick to sell GBAs and GBA cables.

Got a GC, an SP, a regular GBA, and two of my friends have GBAs. I’m set except for the GBA cords.

7 days… left before FF:CC gets shipped to the stores… i still haven’t bought the link cables for my GBAs yet…

I think I heard somewhere that if you pre-order the game, you get a free link cable with it. I’ll be looking forward to reviews. Damn Square-Enix and Nintendo with there fancy-schmanchy marketing strategies.

So… does this mean there isn’t a single player option? I hope there is, because I don’t want to buy a GBA for 1 game :too bad;

There IS single player… and you don’t need a GBA for that.::dekar!::

The game should be out TODAY!!! I’m heading to the nearest EB in a couple of minutes… I preordered my copy of FF:CC and got myself a free GBA link cable~ but it looks like its been used… ah well.

Normally I’m not very desperate about video game release dates but… when I went to the EB where I preordered my copy of FF:CC, the people there told me that it’s coming out tomorrow!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! I waited so long for this day to come and they told me that I have to wait for one more day~ Nooooo!!! Maybe I should take my mind off the game for a while and do some homework instead… Gotta be more rational I guess.:thud:

Originally posted by Princefireball
So… does this mean there isn’t a single player option? I hope there is, because I don’t want to buy a GBA for 1 game :too bad;

There IS single player, though this is meant to be a multiplayer game.