FinalFantasy CrystalChronicles

is there anyone out there presides me that thinks finalfantasy crystal chronicles looks like a great game, especially with the multiplayer gameplay i mean come on who wouldn’t wanna sit on a couch all day drinking soda eating chips and playing ff with your’e best bud.

I wouldn’t. I’d really rather sit on my bed. Much more comfortable. Plus, I don’t have a couch in my room, where my game cube is located. So yea.

Hey I bought myself a GBA SP just for the game~ One more GBA to go, then I can play 2 players in FFCC!

Does sound kinda nice. However, since I lack:
-a GBA
-a Gamecube
-any friends who play video games

…I have about as much chance to play this game as the proverbial snowball in Hades.

I’m seriously considering buying a Gamecube -or at least renting one- to play this game. It all depends on how good Crystal Chronicles is, however. I hear it’s different from other FFs… more of an action game than an RPG? That would certainly NOT attract me to it… but as I said, it all depends on how good the game is.

Well, if you don’t play it, chances are I’m going to have to get someone else to help with the new content. -_-

Cid, I’m sort of like you in this case. I have no Gamecube, and the friends that I have that do play games don’t play the ones that I enjoy. Oh well.

Well i guess alot of people think ff:cc looks like a good game and alot are unsure and alot thinks it looks bad.
Keep postin cause i wanna hear alot of oppinons
:noway: :enguard:

I think a lot of people are concerned more with the multiplayer aspect of the game than anything else. Some people I know just aren’t willing to shell out on a GBA when it’s maybe the only thing they would use it for. I haven’t heard too many concerns over the actual game, just for the setup needed for the multiplayer option.

I hear that alot to but i personally think its cool how youre stats are displayed on your gba screen. And keep the replys comin
:fungah:

Yupyup the multiplayer aspect “was” the only thing that I was concerned with… But after some serious consideration (and my urge to play that game with my gf), I have decided to buy two GBAs just for the purpose of using them as controllers~ Yes yes it’s kinda a waste of money but… oh well. :fungah:

I have the game on reserve, I have a GBA and an SP, My brother has a GBA, and my friend down the street has one as well.

Me > you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since we have two GBAs and we’re investing in a GameCube… why not? 8)

It’s not worth my money, the main focus of the game seems to be the multiplayer, and I don’t like the idea of having to buy 70 dollar external devices to play a 50 dollar game.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
It’s not worth my money, the main focus of the game seems to be the multiplayer, and I don’t like the idea of having to buy 70 dollar external devices to play a 50 dollar game.

I’m in that boat. I have a GCN but no GBA and I’m not about to go out and buy one. I just traded in a buch of old games though and got Culdcept though :yipee: .

Epic: That’s awesome! Is there anything Penny Arcade doesn’t have a comic on?

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Epic: That’s awesome! Is there anything Penny Arcade doesn’t have a comic on?
No, there isn’t. Hell, there’s at least three on this subject alone.
<center>

</center>

Is it worth buying a gamecube to play that game?

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
Is it worth buying a gamecube to play that game?

It’s worth it… :cool:

Hmm… nah.
FF:CC doesn’t look that great to me.

And no, it’s not worth buying a GC just for one game.
No system is worth buying for one game. Like it isn;t worth getting a Xbox just for Halo, or a PS2 for only Devil May Cry.

But isn’t a Gamecube only $99 now? That’s pretty cheap. There are at least 4 good games on the Gamecube out right now.