Final Fantasy XI question

I’m going to get FF 11 when I get enough money (right now I have five friggin’ bucks) and have a few questions.

1.The HDD comes with this right. Does the Network Adapter also come with it?

1. When I play the PS2 version how do I do it? Do I put it into my PS2 and get on the internet to play it?

3.How often can you save?

Thats all for now.

I’m not aware it comes with the HD. Since the game isn’t out yet, I don’t think anyone can tell you how its like to play it on the PS2. Save your money, get the PC version. It’ll cost you at least 100 bucks to get set up with Playonline and to buy the HD, adapter and game. At least you’ll have a keyboard with the PC

1. No, the network adapter is sold seperately.
  2. Once you have all the stuff, it sets itself up pretty eaisly from what I’ve heard and you buy an account.
  3. I have no clue.

Since it’s an MMO you probably just log off and on, like in RO. No saving required.

You don’t save. It saves.
I don’t know anything about the rest. Not taking any interest in the PS2 version.

Wait. So does the HDD come with the PS2 vesion? Also, what all is needed for the PC vesion and about how much does it cost?

-_-

Reread what I said. If you wanna know the REQs for the game check out a game selling site.

Oh shit. Sorry Sinistral I must’ve skipped your post.

Originally posted by Sephiroth47
Wait. So does the HDD come with the PS2 vesion? Also, what all is needed for the PC vesion and about how much does it cost?

Yes, it comes with the game. I’ve heard it’ll cost about $100, but don’t quote me on that.

Didn’t they have HD shortages in Japan? Even if it comes with the game, the fact that you pay for the HD doesn’t make any difference.

One more question. (for now) Can I play this game on DSL or is it dial-up only? My mother is getting DSL.

One more question. (for now) Can I play this game on DSL or is it dial-up only? My mother is getting DSL.

No game will be dial-up only. There is broadband only, but no dial-up only.

What I’m asking is that if I have DSL, can I still play the PS2 version?

Yes, DSL and cable are broad band, you can play on any connection.

Oh okay good. Thabk you FrameSkip you saved me a heart attack.

Oh okay good. Thabk you FrameSkip you saved me a heart attack.

I see you are fairly new to computers or don’t know some terms. DSL is a broadband connection. Broadband is faster than dial-up and most games no require it instead of making it optional like before.

My earlier statement basically said this: “Companies don’t make dial-up games anymore, only cable and DSL”.

I’d say get it for PC if you have one that’s good enough.

No I’m not new to computers I just don’t know all of the terms. Also is there any other way to pay besides credit card?

No I’m not new to computers I just don’t know all of the terms. Also is there any other way to pay besides credit card?

You could get a Visa check card. There might also be a subscription card like Everquest did and XBOX Live has.

Paycards and creditcards only.