Final Fantasy X question

Hey, does anyone know where you can get Dark Matter in the game? It says I can get it by bribing land worms in the stradigy guide but I dont remember where they are.
I figure that making the ultimate weapons myself is much easier than dodging lighting bolts 200 times in a row…

Yes, but the ultimate weapons have extra bonuses like gaining in power as HP drops or some such.
I know you can win Dark Matter from the super fights in the Monster Arena, but only like two at a time and only rarely. You can get more by unlocking a particular monster there, I believe. So get capturing!

They made the some of the secret things in this game so bothersome to complete… damn my obsesive nature.
And I never knew about that special effect, I’ll have to look into them more…

And actually if you have no encounter on, it can be quite easy to dodge 200 lightning bolts. You just have to stay focused for a while. Plus you can always pause it, to give yourself a break.

As for your question about Sand Worms, they are found on Bikanel Island, usually in the area which says “beware strong monster”.

Actually the easiest way to get it is by doing something to do with Blitzball. I can’t remember exactly, i think it might be top scorer. Just look around at the prizes on the different tournaments and leagues and it will tell you the prizes.

I suppose dodging the lightining isn’t as hard as it seems, its probably just do to my lack of patience…

and I was asking about Land Worms, not sand ones, I haven’t run into the land worm yet…

Oh sorry misread Land as Sand. I think Land Worms might be found in Sin, somewhere. Not sure exactly where.