Final Fantasy X-2

Who thinks Final Fantasy X-2 Its One Of The Best Final Fantasys Ever Made? I Do? :moogle:

Hades does.

And yeah, I thought it was one of the best FF games ever made. Mostly due to the combat system, which rocked. If it had a story to match it would have been awesome.

And… wrong forum? FFC maybe?

It be a fangirl.

I’m too old school for this shit.

Yea Well I Think The BEST EVER FF game has gotta b ff7

Oh good lord.

So, do you have anything interesting to say? :stuck_out_tongue:

Eva’s tuff \m/ :stuck_out_tongue: And I think 6 was probably the best of the FF games. I’d love to see an update of that for the PS2 or GC.

And I still maintain that Tales of Eternia is the best damned RPG ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

FF7 is not the best FF ever, nor is FFX-2 which wasn’t great. You ever played an FF from before FF7?

No no, Valkyrie Profile. Or Chrono Trigger. Or…EARTHBOUND!! I can never let go of my Earthbound…dreamy sigh

EDIT: Dude, she’s 13 and thinks FF7 is the shit. Of course she hasn’t played anything before 7. I’m not dissing 7 cuz it’s like my fav out of the FF’s, but I still hate it when people ignore the older ones just because they don’t emphasize on the boobtacular babes or woman’s liberation.

While not the best FF ever, I quite liked FFX2. What it lacked in story it more than made up for in gameplay.

Speaking of VP (well we are now), I’m STILL stuck at the bottom of that goddamned Egyptan temple in Chapter 7. :\

Oh, and Eva, many of the main characters in FF6 were women. I think 7 has LESS Women’s Lib messages than 6 does. :stuck_out_tongue:

actually i am 13 but i have a snes on my pc and i have played all the games b4 ff7 and chrono trigger and breathe of fire

[b]Speaking of VP (well we are now), I’m STILL stuck at the bottom of that goddamned Egyptan temple in Chapter 7. :[/b]

The triangle thing? Wait, where are you stuck at now? Did you beat the uber ultra cool boss with the bitchin’ music?

Oh, and Eva, many of the main characters in FF6 were women. I think 7 has LESS Women’s Lib messages than 6 does. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, only 3 were, and the other 11 were guys :stuck_out_tongue: Assuming Gogo is a He of course. And like, 6’s dialogue can’t be compared to 7’s, since there was a lot more development.

actually i am 13 but i have a snes on my pc and i have played all the games b4 ff7 and chrono trigger and breathe of fire

Really? What did you think of them? And what Breath of Fire did you actually play?

i have played 3 and 2 and i think they r all great and i have played secret of mana

I really didn’t like X-2 all that much. Everytime I played it, I couldn’t get into it for more than 5 minutes. I think I’ll stick with IX and VI thank you very much.

FFX-2 may not have almost no story,but it makes up in gameplay.So i really liked it.

As for FFVII i don’t consider it the best,it was good but not the best.I Stick with IX,VI,and IV for me.

Best is all based on personal opinion. Haven’t you heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Jesus Christo, let her have an opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Not before now :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re all fucking idiots. Clearly the best FF is Mystic Quest. You can’t compete with that.