Final Fantasy X-2 100% Completion Requirements (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

I think the Chocobos have to be of the “Bold” variety, but I am not sure. The best places to get bold chocobos seem to be Thunder Plains and Kilika Forest.

I did EVERY freakin’ thing in the guide, INCLUDING beating Trema, and I got only 99%. (I suspect I missed a scene that happens in the ship between Yuna and Rikku if you return from the Abyss a second time before finishing the game. Anyone can corroborate this?)

But the thing is, I think I got ALL the endings with just that! Can anyone who has seen ALL the endings describe them to me so I can be sure?) (spoiler-tagged, please!)

The Final Fantsay gods must have been smiling upon me. I guess my freind forgot to get some of the scenes at the end of the game and I got 100% completion without having to get the Mascot dress sphere.

Wil: Here are the endings as I know them:

“Good Ending”

You get this ending when you press X at the Farplane Abyss after you destroy Vegnagun to hear a whistle and select “yes” to the fayt’s question.

Yuna and company return to Besaid. Nooj, Baralai, and Gippal give a speech in Luca stadium. Tidus come back to life and appears at Besaid beach as Yuna’s airship lands. You see Wakka, Lulu, the baby, as well as the Auroch and other citizens of Besaid cheering.

“Perfect Ending”

You get this ending when you achieve 100% completion after you destroy Vegnagun and press X to hear a whistle and selcet “yes” to the fayt’s question.

The same as the Good Ending except after it there is another scene after it. It explains howTidus came back and shows that he’s in Spira for the rest of his life.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to let me know.

If you want the most completion points with the culprit mini game, you have to snag Rin as the suspect. The order goes like this

Least points: Chocobo Eater

4th% points: Rikku

3% points: The prophet

2nd% points: Calli (part of this is not letting her on the ship when you return to Mi’ihen Highroad, I don’t remember the rest, sorry)

Best percentage of points: Rin is your man. There are two things I know you have to do go get him. One You have to go back to the Highroad right after picking up Calli and that Geek Clasko, you’ll see Rin walk out of the Travel Agency.
Two, you have to let Shinra drop a shphere in that one ledge right around the first snakey part of the Highroad, past the bridge. He’ll do this automatically. Then when you are investigating, switch to Shinra’s sphere, and you will see Rin talking to an Al bhed woman about something. I think you are to go back to the crash site, and then to Shinra’s sphere, and call him, or vice versa. That’s all I know there. Sorry.

You do not need to beat the underground passage in Bevelle for 100%, I haven’t and I have 100%. But it does give you some useful items. Level 1 and Level 20, both give you a crimson sphere, which you need to open up the den of woe, and Level 40 gives you I believe that Cat Nip (bell?), when your girls are seriesouly hurt, whoever has it, will dish out 9,999 hit points each time. Very useful for the gunner dresssphere.

There’s actually more than 100% total in the game because you get certain percentage points on the New Yevon route.

That’s true, I went with New Yevon the first time I played cuss Nooj, who I now find cool, kinda freaked me out with his radical ideas. Almost like a communist revolutionist.