Final Fantasy VI

Oh well, if I had GameShark, I could get one for Gogo, a Moogle Charm.

Tsk. Didn’t Merit Award allow a character to equip anything?

It allows them to equip “heavy” equipment. Like the swords and armor Terra, Edgar, Locke, and Celes can wear.

I find it very interesting how two of the strongest magic users can also equip heavy armor and swords. Not the usual cliche.

Originally posted by pink_lugia
I find it very interesting how two of the strongest magic users can also equip heavy armor and swords. Not the usual cliche.

Well they can be called “MagiTek Knights” :hahaha; .

I know this is off topic, but I need help with this.

It’s about Gau. To make enemies appear in the Veldt, I only need
to encounter them, right? Or encounter them and win the battle?

Could you rephrase that and check over it a few times?

Sorry for asking, just found out that you only need to encounter
them to make them show up in the Veldt.

Holy hell, the last 2 dragons are in Kefka’s castle! I did all the other stuff, but never went after Kefka cause I thought I missed two firk ding blastin dragon bastards. GAAAAAH! runs off to finish the goddamn game

Well, I still can’t beat the game… what level is required to beat Kefka?

The characters in my save are just below level 50.
Anywhere between 40 and 50 should be alright, just make sure you have Cure 3, Life 2, and at least one person with Ultima. nodnod

Thanks, the highest level I have is like, 40… damn Mog! Well, I got some training to do I guess.

To Make enemies appear, just don’t have ‘Moogle Charm’ equipped while Mog in you party.

For Gau’s Skills, the Second attack option is jump. Gau will leave your party and learn the monsters skills and as long you keep 3 or less in your party he’ll rejoin after wining a battle, Just don’t Hit him.

BN

I forget exactly where it is (been years since I’ve played FF6), but that small patch of desert near the Phoenix Cave yeilds some great exp in no time (just keep using Raiden on the sandworms).

Or Desert Aria with Mog for no MP. A lot of instant-death attacks work.

However, be careful leveling up. You should petrify 3 of your 4 team members prior to leveling up. Level them up one at a time, equipping Bahamut to get 50% extra HP after every level until you hit 9999, then equip Raiden (or I think it’s Crusader/Jihad, actually) to increase your MP to 999. Having full HP/MP is a very good thing. From there, make sure you level up your characters with Espers that add stats, so that you get as strong as possible.

And don’t get Raiden too early. Odin is the only esper that gives a Speed bonus.
If you need a good instant death attack, try Cyan’s Cleave.

Vanish and X-zone alaways worked for me. I only used it when I leveled though. I beat Kefka’s Tower easily. All my characters were at level 99, with max HP/MP. I just had Terra, Celes, Relm, and Gogo blast him with Ultimas (Terra twice with Gem Box). Let’s just say he’s had his last laugh.