Final Fantasy Unlimited

Anyone know where I can find slash buy an/or FFU dvd thats dubbed or subbed??
Or if it exits.

Ebay. Thats where RC got his. And yes they’re real and they work. I borrowed them for like…5 months :stuck_out_tongue:

Much better to get them off IRC and burn your own.

IRC???

Internet Relay Client. Look at the chat help pages on the main page of the site on how to set up mIRC :stuck_out_tongue: It’s where most people get their anime, free.

cough cough illegal

from what i can tell, that’s never stopped anyone before…

I do believe that someone is doing an offical translation to English, but I don’t remember when or where. And buying the unoffical subs off ebay is just as or more illegal.

Originally posted by SaGa limit
cough cough illegal

Oh, I’m sorry. I merely said that you could get it there! I have no such episodes, and no roms, no MP3s, and my hard drive is used only for word documents and good ol’ fashioned Christian-approved bible texts!

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
from what I can tell, that’s never stopped anyone before…

Nope, it hasn’t.

Really, can ANYONE here say that he/she/it doesn’t have any illegal computer software? No ROM, No MP3, no nothing?

cough cough illegal

Not exactly, anime trading on the internet is sort of a gray area, its not exactly legal, but its not exactly illegal. As long as you don’t make any money and don’t distribute any lisenced series then you’re ok, but when you start getting into DVD rips then its getting a little more illegal.

Then my actions are really border line. :slight_smile:

But hey, i dont know anyone who owns a comp and is 100% clean.

I don’t think ANYONE can say they’re completely free of mp3s and all the stuff that they’re trying to get made illegal.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
I do believe that someone is doing an offical translation to English, but I don’t remember when or where. And buying the unoffical subs off ebay is just as or more illegal.

ADV Films I believe.

I am kinda using the wrong computer to that on it for more personal reason than being a goody-goody two shoes it’s more personal than you may think not for illegality but well the people around me.

Originally posted by Stevus
I don’t think ANYONE can say they’re completely free of mp3s and all the stuff that they’re trying to get made illegal.

Now that I can do. I do know the ones on ebay are illegal but I will get them thier.

FFU eh? I saw a DVD set of all the episodes with Subtitles on it for 50$ at a comic book convention once, actually twice. It was the comicon (Sp?) I believe. Anyway that’s the only time I’ve seen it without downloading episodes. Great anime though.:fungah:

Ha! Cool little sprites from games I enjoy!:runaway: :noway: ::doh::

Hey guys, I have been a great fan of FF for a long time but the movies have all sucked, the spirits movie, the 2 anime movies, they were very awful, well, how is this one going to be?

FFU starts really nice, but halfway through the series it’s already incredibly repetitive and the ending isn’t exactly great.

Try KaZaa or Imesh, 'swhere I got mine.

I saw a set of FFU DVDs at a convention I went to back in Febuary, but I can’t remember how much it cost.

Originally posted by Steve

I can, I won’t even let my friends play VCDs of downloaded movies on my computer.