final fantasy seven

I need to know where to get the w-item and final attack materia can anyone help
if you need to know anything else i may be able tp help

W-Item is found in the subways of Midagr when you return to it on the second disc, and Final Attack can be won at Gold Saucer, weither from Batle or Chocobo Square. I forget which.

And no thanks, I already know everything about FFVII.

The battle…it’s pretty easy to get in about ten minutes if you’re level 70-ish, have Cid’s(well that’s who I used) limit break almost full, and have a ribbon equipped.

Yep, you NEED a ribbon to get anywhere in the battle arena, plus exit materia and plenty of HP+. You should be able to walk it pretty quickly

Yea, but if you didn’t get W-Item the first time through, you can’t go back and get it.

Sorcerer has a point about the W-Item, once you’ve left Midgar, for the final time, you have lost your chance to get it!

As for the Final Attcak, you need to first of all gain W-Summons, Omnislash, and I think a Chapionship Belt (could someone confirm this for me)! Once you have these items from the Battle Arena, a new option will appear ‘The Special Battle Arena’! Just win this and the materia is yours!
But be careful the Special Battle, starts with some of the end monsters from the normal one! And they just get harder!:eek: But if you prepare properly, you should be fine!!

I don’t think you need a championship belt, just w-summon and the omnislash- but beware, it’s hard as hell… Proud Clod (huge robotic boss with 80 000 HP) is the end enemy :S

Originally posted by Neb
I don’t think you need a championship belt, just w-summon and the omnislash- but beware, it’s hard as hell… Proud Clod (huge robotic boss with 80 000 HP) is the end enemy :S

Meh, he’s easy, if Cloud has an Omnislash handy (and he always did for me).

…Forward planning is strongly recommended in these battles :wink:

Right. Take along a Cure Materia, A non-elemental Summon, and an Enemy Skill Materia, at least. Don’t forget about things like Mimic, Slash-all, and HP+.

The easist way to win is just to max out Cloud’s limit, then give him a Mimic Materia and just keep mimicing his Ominslash, but that’s pretty cheap.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
The easist way to win is just to max out Cloud’s limit, then give him a Mimic Materia and just keep mimicing his Ominslash, but that’s pretty cheap.

Cheap in more ways than one, since you then get a lot less battle points. I know, i counted a record low 420 total battle points for a full 8 rounds once with that tech.

Go in there with 9999 HP and the Ultima Weapon with 4X Slash. Add some other neat stuff (a Ribbon to block out negative stats) and you’re laughing!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Cheap in more ways than one, since you then get a lot less battle points. I know, i counted a record low 420 total battle points for a full 8 rounds once with that tech.
The battle points depend on the slots you get, you must have just got positive or not very bad slots.

The battle points depend on the slots you get, you must have just got positive or not very bad slots.

There’s a good reason to bring a Ribbon then. You can purposely land on the “frog” and “poison” reels, without any punishment. 8)

Originally posted by Epicgamer

I had gotten a Seal ALL Materia slot on the seventh. I’d say that means that how you fare in battle affects it, too.

Mabatsekkers default Battle Arena Setup:

Equipment:
Ultima Weapon: (You don’t get AP… so max out your attack)
Mystile: (Evasion is better than the defense/m defense… (m defense is bugged))
Ribbon

Materia:
Double cut, 4x if possible.
E-Skill with Mighty Guard ((Barrier temporary, I’m after the haste too!)), Magic Hammer, Angel Whisper, White Wind ((Pandoras Box for all-enemy non-elemental damage))
W-Item <-- If accessory broken. Worst case: I’m minied, EVERYTHING BROKEN, including item/magic vs an enemy whose out of MP and can’t kill me, has over 40.000hp and I deal 4x 1 damage per round. I reset >_<
HP Plusx ** (Max out, please)
Luck Plusx as many as you have
Magic Plusx Ditto

BONUS! For added easiness/boredness, Added Effect + Contain for status effect fun, if you feel low-leveled.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I had gotten a Seal ALL Materia slot on the seventh. I’d say that means that how you fare in battle affects it, too.

Yes… seal all materia usually gives you a shitload of points, close to 20 000 when I play it

cheapness? I’ve already told you, exit materia, cast remove and keep miming it, it’s more effective than you might think (for the first battle arena anyway).

Other than that, Maba’s strategy basically rocks :slight_smile: