Final Fantasy II (Origins Edition)

I gotta a question about leveling up weapons. Is it just me or is it weird that the weapons may out at 16-99? Is there a way to make them stronger? That and what is the maximum level for magic?

Well, seeing as the weapon max was 16 in the nes version…

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I gotta a question about leveling up weapons. Is it just me or is it weird that the weapons may out at 16-99? Is there a way to make them stronger? That and what is the maximum level for magic?

Magic spells also attain their maximum at level 16, just like weapons. The counter obviously keeps counting beyond that, though, to 16:99.

You cannot increase a weapon skill beyond 16, but you can exceed 16 blows in battle by casting haste. If haste was at level 16 and the character upon whom the spell was cast was wielding a weapon for which he had a skill 16, technically he or she could deal 32 blows if all connected.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Well, seeing as the weapon max was 16 in the nes version…

Well excuuuuuuuse me!:slight_smile: I never played the NES version. Thanks Perc.

Hi!

Hope one of u guys can help me with a question about final fantasy II.
How do u change the position of a char. Have a char who got moved to the back row when she died and I raised her after battle, but now she can’t attack with melee weapons.

How do I put her back in the front row?

There should be an order command somewhere in the menu. Just select Maria and press confirm and she’ll be back into the front lines.

Ironically I just picked this game back up after a year long hiatus. Currently readying to enter teh towar.

Goddamn jumping Jesus, has there ever been a thread that’s been resurrected after 6 fucking years on here?

It’s not that bad though, he DID manage to stay on-topic, and many forums rape you in your ass for creating new topics when there’s already one on a subject. Like the burning cunts at Penny Arcade.

I was impressed that Percival’d return to answer sth for FF2

Damn…I don’t even remember making this thread. I’ve been here way too long :).

Whoahhhh look at how passive aggressive my posting was in high school.

Well thanks for the answer guy, and good to see that I woke this post to life :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know if I’m blind or something but I still can’t find out how to move chars between rows, but I found another method, to just kill of the chars in the front row and the entire rows move:P alitle annoying but it works ^^

It’s funny, because if anything my posting has become far more passive aggressive. Mostly passive, in fact. I was a pissy teenager. I think my ego and self esteem have all settled to the point where I don’t need to generate a persona for the internet. That doesn’t even describe it… I dunno, I magnified myself for effect online when I was younger.

Whatever. Interesting idea, critiquing our own posting styles compared to our age.

I’d say I just stopped caring about internet forum posting.

Fyi, I would file this under “Lucky Shot” and try not to necro threads more than a year old from now on (especially since I’m usually better at spotting age discrepancies between posts than I was this time around).

That said, I was also in error about the location of the Formation command (not Order as there is no Order command). It is located above the Keyword command. Click it, then click on one of your characters. If you’re not pointing at a character then you’re doing it wrong.

You guys got less passive agressive while I’ve gone from too nice to snarky and sarcastic… although you won’t see that much here, of course.

It’s the nefarious influence of fanfiction and WoW. Even the deepest reserves of goodwill can run dry because of that.

Yes, especially when you read the kind of fanfiction I hunt for fun. A night elf named Deathdog, indeed…

Reading Lovecraft taught you nothing.

I saw Sir Percival and got all excited. Then I saw the date he posted and was all like, “Damn. :|”

Someone make a thread on it. Seriously. Maybe I’ll do it later, if I’m not too lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: