Final (Fantasy) Fight Club

cage matches are fun… fingers his cut cheek

weight rules applying, Cloud and Tidus would be a good match.
Another good match would be Cid(7) and Auron.
the only person really close to Barret’s weight class would be Wakka, so Barret vs. Wakka
now, for the females.
Tifa versus Yuna, Yuffie versus Rikku, and Quistis versus Paine.

When I thought of that I was thinking, Hyperness VS Serious…ness

Not really there is Steiner, Amarant, Master(FF1), Yang or Sabin.

Don’t forget Quina! No wait he’s a class of his own…

and if Edgar is Sabin’s brother their builds are probably similar.

Yuna vs Paine.

Maybe, maybe not. As long as they’re not identical twins, then there’s a chance that they could be fairly different.

Plus Sabin did all that extra martial arts training, that Edgar never did. So logic states that their builds would be quite different.

True, i totally forgot about all the 8-bit FF chars… i wonder why ?

True that Sabin and Edgars build would be different, but they would be much the same. They would probably be the same height, and have the same broadness to their shoulders, they would probably have the same nose and same cheek bones. Sabin would have a more muscular over-all build(monk’s muscles), but Edgar’s muscles would mostly be in his shoulders and wrists… a swords-mans muscles.

It would be very interesting to watch Sabin and Barret square off. Barret is street-tough, and Sabin is bred and structured tough… many of the hero’s would be middleweight. And honestly, when it comes to fights, i always seem to get more enjoyment out of watching light and middleweights fight more than the heavy weights. But i just enjoy watching fights no matter what class.

A good match would also be Cecil vs. Edgar. Kinda like two paladins in a jousting match.

Cool matches:
Sabin vs. Zell
Irvine vs. Laguna (both rely on guns, how well do they street fight?)
Cait Sith vs. Brick Wall (haha)
Tifa vs. Fighter (FF1)
Anyone vs Gogo (mirror match! woo!)

500 gil on Brick Wall.

Gogo… that is an awesome ideer!!

how about caging in a continent and having every incarnation of bahamut in a grand clash of draconic might?

Not true, Edgar is mechanicaly adept so he probably has used heavy machienary before which means that he has built up muscle.

As i pointed out, Edgar was muscular, but his muscles were focused more in his shoulders. Edgar would have some strong stomach muscles, but weak legs… anyone know why ? grins

Kain vs. Freya
Steiner vs. Cyan
Edge vs. Shadow
Rydia vs. Eiko

Montblanc vs. Mog

Mog would win that one easy. Dance, all magic, espers, spears.

If Ruby Weapon and Emerald weapon fused…to become one BIG weapon…that vs. Sin and ONE Dark Aeon :slight_smile: I dunno…I was thinking how great of an FMV that would be

me vs. the Leblanc Syndicate…

I would dispatch the two men easily, and then “play” with Leblanc a little before finally going to sleep… i mean passing out…

I’d like to see Strago against Galuf, and Faris against Yang. It’d rock.