Final Fantasy fans...?

Actually they’d be more succesful if they packaged crap.

Well, it aint World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights, or Street Fighter 3: Third Strike so I dont know what it is. And because it isnt any of those three it probably sucks balls to.

insert sarcastic comment here which looks like it’s desperately trying to look funny, implieing that of course everyone here knows most of the FF-series inside out and this is one of 387465 threads, group 08, the standard FF- thread (“whats ur favorite FF?”, “do you know the ff-series?”, “who’s the coolest character/monster/summon?” etc.) everyone is extremely tired of but doesn’t dare to say anything because that might be considered trolling or flaming and your ass would get banz0red or you might just even look stupider than you normally do anyway; so instead this is just a sarcastic comment

Copy cat

You’re so mean DT. ;_;

DID you say something? dragonhissgrowlsnarlgroan into pierson’s direction :chupon:

NothingatallI’msorrypleasedon’teatmeeeeee.

Darkness… thats called cancer. You should see a doctor.

Did we scare the little one away? I haven’t seen a single follow-up post by this so called kostellano (sounds italian… mmm pasta) on this thread.

I would like to mention that I have in fact heard of final fantasy, and played it too! My favorite character is Red Mage because he’s got the swords, the black magic, AND the white magic. Oh that guy is so clever. Nobody else can do all three of those things.

I have heard rumors of more Final Fantasy games, but that would just be silly, because its FINAL Fantasy, not First-in-a-series-of-over-20-(including spin offs) Fantasy.

But cancers are round, this is more sort of hexagonal…

I like Swords!!

Looks like most people here are sick of FF series then… :thinking:

I guess this thread was a bit useless, sorry. I guess I’ll go back to making fanpics. Related to FF, I guess.

I guess I’m done now. :hint:

PS: This dead guy is a Roll eyes(?!?) --> :thud:

He’s not dead, just collapsed.

And it’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just it seems kind of foolish to ask about the widest know RPG in an RPG forum. To be honest, I’ve loved all the series I’ve played.

No, it’s called a “face palm” (at least I think that is it’s name). It’s a classic anime thing. Whenever someone says (or does) something idiotic, everyone else “face palms”. OR in other words, falls over.

And Kostellano… what the hell do you mean by,

?

:thud: This is Locke! I have to wonder how you can start a thread including reference to FF and in that same thread, ask about the best treasure hunter EVER.

“Why the best?”, you ask, because to my knowledge, he is the only theif to ever wield a lightsabre (atma weapon) in a semi-medieval setting.