Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Wow. I was thinking of getting this game, but I may not. MAY not. I rarely have friends over as it is, and only a few of them have GBAs (and only one has a good reason to get a link cable, not that he does). I don’t have a link cable either. Maybe I will pass on this.

Next time, they should wait until we have, like, online play on the gamecube available.

They have online play. There’s PSO and that’s why they have Broadband Adapters… they should have made this game an online game… it would have probably made it a bit more fun.

I’ll wait for my cousin to get it. Less expensive for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mercenary09
They have online play. There’s PSO and that’s why they have Broadband Adapters… they should have made this game an online game… it would have probably made it a bit more fun.

Yes, that’s what I meant. But I was thinking along the lines of something more standardized, so that it would take less effort to put online play in their’ games, maybe even something like ‘gamecube live’. But I was ultimately saying that FF:CC should have been online.

Shut up, Ionmage! you can’t even get the RAM in! go make your computer! … and it should be called GameCube²!

Originally posted by Mercenary09
Shut up, Ionmage! you can’t even get the RAM in! go make your computer! … and it should be called GameCube²!

Dude, that was uncalled for. He’s just saying that instead of the difficult and unsupported online plan of the GC, they should have put mroe focus on ti so that GC could go online easier. He’s also saying they should have worked at online compatibility instead of GBA/GC compatibility. You don’t need to blow up on him though.

I like how THAT was taken serious… Kyah yah yah yah!!1

Oh yeah, it wasn’t serious… too… since I need to explain it. He is also trying to make a computer, but the RAM isn’t fitting… so I just put that in there as a senseless joke… but, why don’t you wiggle, Infonick… it’s all a joke… wiggleeee…

To be perfectly honest, I just got the RAM in. All four sticks of it.

Tommorrow, I wire up the CPU fan (had to remove the CPU cooling since i got said wire stuck. That was almost as hard)

Good job!

I still think you’re missing the whole appeal of the game. It’s not really a traditional FF. If you can’t try something different, then you’re screwed my friend.

No! The game screwS YOU!.. or something. But, honestly, a saunter to the boss is… ovelry repetitive… at least… it was like that for the first two from where I started… I think the game will get better. I just would have thought it better to get to the boss that it wouldn’t be a like a line. Hopefully, I’ve almost to the second year, I think, after I finish the mine int he same area as that forest with the Marlboro boss.

The game IS fun, but only on multiplayer. Are you only playing single player? This game is better played on multiplayer, but the single player mode kind of sucks. Maybe that’s why you’re not having fun with it.

Maybe, I already heard from someone that multiplayer wasn’t that great or something… but I dunno. It’s subjective… I’ll probably like it though, and I am only playing solo… so I suffer a bit.

If you do get a chance to play multiplayer, I suggest having at least three people play. It won’t be very fun with only two characters.

Better than one! And… I feel like I’m having an indirect conversation with you… at all times… glares :fungah:

Why are you getting mad at ME? I was only trying to help… … … … DON’T KILL ME!!! NO!!!

Well the game isn’t meant to be deep.
It’s supposed to be a easy to get into hack n’ slash multiplayer game.

Plus Square only made it so they could make GBA games.

:suckah: This game is tight!! :hyperven: It has good grapgics and great gameplay!! I named my town Hyrule and another HALO this game is just TIGHT!! I like doing thisn to the enemys im good at this game!! :enguard: Ha this is fun!!!

Originally posted by Ry-Oh-Ko
:suckah: This game is tight!! :hyperven: It has good grapgics and great gameplay!! I named my town Hyrule and another HALO this game is just TIGHT!! I like doing thisn to the enemys im good at this game!! :enguard: Ha this is fun!!!

Take your ridlin.

I think his post just made my day! :stuck_out_tongue: