Final Fantasy Corrupted Wish Game

Wanted to try this for a while, but haven’t been bored enough yet. This is a forum game where the last poster corrupts the wish of the poster before him/her and then makes a new wish.
Example:
one post - I wish I had a million dollars
next poster: Granted, but the amount of taxes you have to pay on it reduces it to $5
And then the next poster makes a wish in the same post. Similar concept to “The Monkey’s Paw” or numerous Twlight Zone episodes. And, for a twist, let’s make them about Final Fantasy. I’ll start.

I wish Aeris came back to life.

Originally Posted by theWallflower
Wanted to try this for a while, but haven’t been bored enough yet. This is a forum game where the last poster corrupts the wish of the poster before him/her and then makes a new wish.
Example:
one post - I wish I had a million dollars
next poster: Granted, but the amount of taxes you have to pay on it reduces it to $5
And then the next poster makes a wish in the same post. Similar concept to “The Monkey’s Paw” or numerous Twlight Zone episodes. And, for a twist, let’s make them about Final Fantasy.

I accept your challenge you liberal creampuff.:chupon:

Originally Posted by theWallflower
I wish Aeris came back to life.

Then FFVII’s story line would have revolved solely around the relationship of Cloud & Aeris and Sephiroth would have been tacked on as a pussy villian who would have appeared within the last handful of sections to lay claim to the final villian of the game title (think Ultimecia/Necron). Too Easy!:ah-ha!:

Ooh! Oooh! My turn! My turn!::dekar!::

I wish that FFX-2 didn’t suck so f-ing hard.-_-

Wish already granted. Can’t help you there. >-)

You forgot to make a new wish, Cid. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll make it for you:

I wish the plot of FF9 made sense.

I didn’t forget. I can’t think of anything, to tell the truth. 8p
Most of FF9’s plot does make sense. There are a few unexplained bits here and there, though. Try the FFCompendium’s FF9 story page.

I wish the treasure chest system of FFXII didn’t rob me of my weapons.

…somebody’s missing the point of the game.

Granted, but you now the treasure chest system consists of a mini-game that lasts five minutes because of load times, storyline introduction, and explanation of the rules… each time.

I wish that Kuja wasn’t so fruity.

Granted, but now you have to sleep with Kefka on Tuesdays and Vaan on Sundays.

I wish FF12’s sidequests were entertaining.

Granted, but now the storyline sucks.

I wish FF2 had a better leveling system.

Granted, but each level requires obsene amounts of exp to reach.

I wish I could keep playing General Leo.

Granted, but now you’re stuck playing Leo’s death sequence over and over again. >:)

(See how it goes, Cid?)

(And btw, I agree that the parts you role-play in FF9 are OK… it’s all the Terra/Gaia/Souls/Reincarnations/Life/Death stuff that seems to make sense but actually doesn’t. And it was precisely reading the FFC Story Page that made me realize it! Maybe something was lost in translation…)

I wish Tifa had an optional bikini uniform. :stuck_out_tongue:

Granted, but first you have to put in 100hrs of bikini time with some other character and the side quest doesn’t start til disk2.:mwahaha:

I wish the General Beatrix would replace Steiner as a playable character.

Granted, her stats were minimized though and she doesn’t level up.

I wish Cait Sith was a more useful character.

Granted, but as he wasn’t heavily tested by the QA department, due to his low usefulness, he’s prone to breaking down in combat leaving you with two characters and requiring you each time to face Shinra’s service to have him repaired.

I wish you could see what’s inside Gogo’s mind.

Great, because it borderline isn’t that great anyway.

Granted, but now you’re scarred for life.

I wish that they’d make a perfect remake of FF6 for DS.

Granted, however, it uses nothing but the stylus for control, and you lose your stylus the day you get it.

I wish they would change “Off Course!” to “Of Course!” in the battle arena in FF7.

Granted, but now whenever you go fight in the battle arena your accessory you have equips breaks and is lost forever.

I wish I could play as Sephiroth thru FF7 so I could kill aeris myself.

Granted, but you still get your ass kicked by the party.

I wish there was a “Gender-bender” status ailment that switched a character’s gender. :smiley:

Granted, it only works on females though.

I wish that it was logically possible to get the Zodiac Spear without any guide.

Granted, but now you need a key to open ANY treasure chest and the Zodiac Spear can only be gotten by defeating all rare game, killing all marks, and unlocking every bazaar. Oh, and you only get it on your second playthrough.

I wish that they’d give the next Crystal Chronicles something resembling a decent plot.