final fantasy anthologies movies

does anyone know were i can download or watch the extra cg movies that are on the ps versions of final fantasy1,2,4,5,6 and chrono trigger. i want to see the movies but i rather not go buy them and play them again just to see them. at least until i’ve beaten every other rpg to beat list. and thats pretty long.

Well, you could try Kazaa… you can find some pretty random stuff on there.

You can probably see some of the movies integrated into the ever-popular “Final Fantasy Tribute” videos that float around the Internet. Basically, some guy blends together movie sequences from multiple Final Fantasy games into one long video with “epic” background music (usually Metallica, or something along those lines). You’ll probably see some of the movie clips you wanted.

i’ll look into it

I’d like for someone to post some links, because I live on-campus in college, and they don’t let people use Kazaa (they even scan computers for file-sharing programs).

I think you can download them on Crabs FF shrine

And what would be the URL for the site?

Originally posted by Jlop985
I’d like for someone to post some links, because I live on-campus in college, and they don’t let people use Kazaa (they even scan computers for file-sharing programs).

You should set up your own shared network music/video folder with everyone on your floor (or even building). My brother did that at Carleton, and they had a total pool of about 6500 songs and videos. Its amazing how much content you can get if everyone just contributes a couple dozen songs. And since theres no Kazaa/Napster/etc. involved, its not against resident rules.

FF1’s is great
FF2’s is probably the best of the bunch. Personally, I think it’s the best graphics seen on the PS1
FF4’s is quite poor really
FF5’s is okish
FF6’s is good, but a little long.

Never seen Chrono Triggers, but isnt it meant to be anime or something?
:runaway:

Might be hard finding them all on Kazaa though.