Final Fantasy 7 gets awarded #1 game moment of all time!!!

ALRIGHT FF7! I was watching tv just now, and it there was a top ten list of the greatest game moments of all time, and Aeris’ death in FF7 took home the award, with Medel of Honor: Frontline, when you storm the beach, coming in second! If you want the other moments, I’ll post them. :smiley:

Ahem. What channel was this on?

Uhm, It was on a channel called G4 that I just realized that I get a couple of days ago.

Huh. Is it a gaming channel? And I’d like to see the rest. : D

G4. TV 4 Gamers.

Holy hell. I want that channel! :too bad;

Fucking haw.

the Tidus - Yuna situation at the end of FFX beats the FF7 Aeris thing hands down.

I’m highly inclined to agree with Sin on this one.

Hell, I found the death of Alys scene in Phantasy Star IV a lot better than the death of Aeris scene in FFVII.

G4 apparently isn’t all that great. As Penny Arcade said, we gamers don’t exactly make for great TV. Hell, even Wil Wheaton quit it after just a short while.

Yea, as great as the concept of gamer tv, G4 just fails to do it right in so many aspects.

The lake macalania scene in FFX was graphically the most stunning thing I have ever seen.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
The lake macalania scene in FFX was graphically the most stunning thing I have ever seen.

Aye. And I agree with Sin.

What Steve said. Personally, I don’t see how FF7 is the greatest FF of all time.

I’m still wondering why people in FFX don’t have to breathe.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
I’m still wondering why people in FFX don’t have to breathe.
It’s just Rikku Tidus Wakka and the Blitzers that don’t.

And Yuna when she’s feeling up to it.

And uh, I’d like to see the rest of the list.

And there he goes and posts the exact same thread in the FFC forum.

Didn’t gamespy do a top ten game moments of all time where Aeris death was #1?