Final Fantasy 7 gets awarded #1 game moment of all time!!!

ALRIGHT FF7! I was watching tv just now, and it there was a top ten list of the greatest game moments of all time, and Aeris’ death in FF7 took home the award, with Medel of Honor: Frontline, when you storm the beach, coming in second!

ALRIGHT! final fantasy 7 has always been my fave FF game. and that scene was just awsome!

No need to post it twice…

Besides, FFX had many better moments than FF7 did.

FF7 has basically come in first for every single Playstation “Game of Games” awards. So why wouldn’t it get Greatest Moment?

Am I the only person who thinks that:

Rufus’ Death

was the coolest/most memorable part of FF7? Probably because it wasn’t spoiled to me like Aeris’ Death was…

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]No need to post it twice…

Besides, FFX had many better moments than FF7 did. [/b]

F**K FFX!!!

Uh…no?

Anyone else think FF7 is overrated?

Originally posted by demigod
Anyone else think FF7 is overrated?

Me.

Overrated is an understatment. That’s like saying the sun is made of freaking ice.

. . . c’mon guys, there’s nothing wrong with FF7. Sure, it got more attention than it should have because it was “THE FIRST 3D FF!! OMG!!” but I like it because of it’s cool characters, great music, and kickass story. I don’t give a rat’s ass about graphics.

That kick ass story confused the hell out of a lot of FF fans because they weren’t used to getting deep in that type of script. There were so many things and elements that factored into the storyline (not to mention characters) that some people just got turned off.

Being bad and being overrated are two different things. Please don’t put words in my mouth. As for the plot, apart from the dizzying twists that explain how Cloud fit into the experiment it was fine. The music was really good though.

Final Fantasy 7 is over hyped, that is sure. It is a very good game, but not good enough to make the number one slot on very contest it is entered in. There are other good moments in other rpgs such aswhen Crono sacrifices himself to Lavos so his friends will live

Spoiler: Chrono Cross’ full ending, and most of CC’s epic moments… the battle with Miguel is soooooo emotive, I just started crying in the middle of it…

You’re not talking about Filter on G4 are you? I watch that show all the time. They had ‘Best Bad Boy’ one time and Squall came in fourth with Auron coming in third. ^.^:victoly:

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Overrated is an understatment. That’s like saying the sun is made of freaking ice.

So true. So true.

I really like the Chrono Trigger one Swift Kid! Or it can be when…

Frog holds up the Masamune and slashes open the entrance to get to Magus’ castle!