Final Fantasy 3 DS Review.

This review is reminding me of why I stopped at the end of the game (again!) and why I’m thinking of getting rid of it… wait, I think I will.

Minds you, this is the first FF game that allowed your characters to automatically retarget something if the enemy was already dead.

Yeah, but nowadays, it’s like praising the original Sega CD version of Lunar: The Silver Star for having animated cutscenes, voice acting, and using the CD format today.

No, but one can praise it for its innovations as it was back then. A stepping stone that lead to far greater things in the future.

Sure, but this also isn’t the original Final Fantasy 3, this is an UPDATE to make the game MORE accessible, sixteen years AFTER the fact.

Right, that’s my point. I really should’ve phrased my post better …

Originally Posted by Mastermune
I’m afraid to say this but:Am I the only one who found the game to be pretty easy all around,I mean Salamander and Kraken were mostly a breeze for me and I only had one game over trough out the game at the very begining,or maybe my game was glitched after hearing all this stories.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you’re not the only one. When I played the original I too met serious defeat at the hands of Salamander and stopped playing for awhile, but in this game after getting to play it yesterday afternoon I had managed to make it to the point where I’m searching for some levagrass shoes (or whatever their called) to get over the swamp and reach Goldor’s mansion. I have yet to get a game over (well outside of purposely fighting Nepto (which they seriously beefed up in this game)