FFXI Screen Shot Thread

Bastok is in first place on Titan! Wish I was rank 10 for the Republic aketon - it’s pretty cool looking.

Picked up Marine Boots (Hume) tonight, on my feet in the pic. Was nice to get a new pair of boots to xp with, seeing as how I’d been wearing Leaping or Winged for 9 months. Cost me a pretty penny though. New BCNM 60 item I’ve been drooling over since I returned.

Also bought a Millionaire Desk, which is to my right. It increases Conquest Points you earn, by somewhere between 10 and 20 percent. Allakhazam lists the item as having a hidden effect of Treasure Hunter +2, but that’s a bunch of crap. Otherwise it would have cost much more than 150,000 gil.

OMFG YOU SAID THEY DIDNT LINK!!!

Those are some pissed off onions!! O_o

My bud Avanarius (75 BST) made the train with a level 76 Steelshell…I just watched and took screen shots! I kinda did want to Perfect Dodge and attack at the zone line, just to see what 100 Mourioches attacking the same target looked like. But I would have probably lagged and died…

Learned Shark Bite tonight!

(Congratulations!)

Happy Halloween!

Over the weekend, a buddy of mine got Kirin’s Osode, best armor in the game. First North American player to do so on Titan server.

Found it! Harpe - best THF Dagger in game!

Necro! This is the 20th or so image match when you GIS FFXI Screen shots, pretty surprising. I did start playing FFXI again a couple months ago. Had no problem restoring my character or with the move to the new server (Titan was merged with Phoenix). It’s a totally different game now. Lots of new jobs and new areas to explore. Level cap is 99. The XP grind is gone and you generally level in an alliance and gain levels in under an hour.

Reacquainting with some old NM’s while leveling the Dancer job:

Level synch allows higher level players to reduce their level to yours so you can party up without experience penalty. This is a friend I met right after FFXI release in 2003 who is still playing.

I haven’t taken too many screen shots, but here’s one of the new Gustaberg area that came out with the Wings of Goddess xpac:

Stop making me nostalgic.