FFX help

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b] Bahamutl, I know what you mean, getting Wakkas items can be really difficult, if you don’t like Blitzball.

Also I think it is a good idea to have a Aeon that does predictable damage, namely Ifrit doing 9999, all the time. It really helped in my monster capturing.

Anyway, good luck. [/b]

Um, Aeons can’t capture monsters HS… Anyway, my Auron does more than 9999 with his Masamune.

What I meant was that, they helped me get the enemy down to an amount that could be captured. Since some enemies, in the omega runes, and sin, had counter attacks, that wouldn’t effect aeons. So I used Ifrit, to get them so they could be captured on the next hit.

Ah, now I understand. The thing is though, the enemies in the Omega Ruins are immune to sensors and I’m too lazy to count how much damage aeons do before I have to dismiss them.

I decided to play blitzball. I have a team of Tidus, Wedge, Brother, Botta, and Jamul. I managed to get the World Champion weapon as well as the Status and Attack Reels. I don’t have any problems winning against anybody but the Al Behd Psyches.

Ive played like two extra tournaments but the Auroch Reels don’t show up! Is there any trick to get it as the winning prize?

I’ve got a pretty kick-ass team. I haven’t lost since the match you have to play with the original team against Luca. Can’t remember who all I have though. Tidus, Brother, Mifry (something like that), Wedge (or maybe Biggs, but I think Wedge), and can’t remember the rest. I haven’t played in so long. I had trouble against the Psyches until they ditched their incredible goalie, fools. Now it’s all easy.

It’s not that I have a hard time against them. I just hate their damn goale. His CA is always so damn high! Anyway, if anybody knows a trick to making the Auroch Reels and the Jupiter Sigil appear as the prizes let me know. Thanks in advance.